Rich Piana

sityslicker1 said:
Yea and I'm pretty shocked that some of the guys in here think his arms are legit 22-23 inchs. (not saying you, but their are some in here who think his arms are 100% muscle). Check out his before and afters... Compare his arms to other guys who have always had huge fucking arms like coleman and phil. Their arms are hard and have lots of detail.

Goggle his name and PMMA. You will find plenty of information.
sityslicker1I knew 100% he used synthol i mean he addmitted it so i know those arms arnt 100% muscle but i have never even hearded of this PMMA stuff until now. As you said i did some google searching and i guess he goess to mexico and get these injecvtions. hes still a beast IMO and i still like the guy but i had no idea this even existed until today

Rich may not use synthol but he uses a site enhancing oil, synthol is kind of amateurish, a lot of pros, well nearly all the pros use SEO's. Their is one particular that is very expensive, I know Milos used it a lot , dexter, and all the top guys.

Also their are correct ways to use it. The guys you see with the blubber arms are being stupid, you actually use small amount to inflame and stretch muscle over time.

Wow, never heard of that PMMA stuff. I will have to do a little research since in intrigues me. JDB3 are we talking an SEO like painless pumps?

no, one compound is actually used by cosmetic surgeons for but lifts or some shit. one of the pros I know only uses it like before he goes into contest prep. There a huge article where Nasser explains how itsa used and thatg 90% of the top bbers all us it...all the top Olympians use it.

Thing is...its pointless to use it unless you are really lean and totally peaked out muscle wise. It very common but one of those untalked about things.

They really don't use the synthol shit , I think DMAA oil is one of the compounds, next time I talk to my guy I will ask. He basically told me it would be useless for me to use at this point.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.