RockShawn on vacation

RockShawn

DEDICATION AND DESIRE
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
hey guys, I'll be on vacation with my fam for a few days here the end of June. I'm sure you will all miss me dearly.

bahh who's gonna give me my reach arounds?

RockShawn said:
hey guys, I'll be on vacation with my fam for a few days here the end of June. I'm sure you will all miss me dearly.
RockShawn
Miss you? Who are you? LOL. Have fun man.

Grim, nice one, haha And no, I'm not gunna do it. You are cool but not that cool.........

JM750 said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn
Miss you? Who are you? LOL. Have fun man.

Grim, nice one, haha And no, I'm not gunna do it. You are cool but not that cool.........
I love you too JM!

RockShawn said:
RockShawn
Not as much as you're gonna miss me. Wait .... you said I could go, remember?

Enjoy man! Won't be hard to hold down the fort while you're gone.............Ban them all!!! Lol

TSizemore said:
Enjoy man! Won't be hard to hold down the fort while you're gone.............Ban them all!!! Lol
TSizemoreThought has crossed my mind. Lol not really. Won't be till end of next week. Was just trying to get it on the calendar.

RockShawn said:
RockShawn
Why don't you start singing "I know you'll miss me, I know you'll miss me, you're gonna miss me blind"?

You're welcome.

Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn
Why don't you start singing "I know you'll miss me, I know you'll miss me, you're gonna miss me blind"?

You're welcome.

Are you sure those are the correct lyrics to the song you are attempting to quote? Remember your track record on lyrics 🙂

RockShawn said:
Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
RockShawn

You're welcome.

Are you sure those are the correct lyrics to the song you are attempting to quote? Remember your track record on lyrics 🙂

Probably not, but close enough. I'm no Boy George expert. I hope you think of that song all night. 8)

Alright it's official I'm off for short vacation. May be able to get on here an there to check in.

Have fun Brother Rocko. Don't worry, I'll keep everything in check, you just enjoy yourself.

Well I definitely stick out like a sore thumb at a water park. Holy crap, it makes me so sad and sick at the same time that people get in such overweight conditions. I mean there were very few guys that even looked like they worked out at all. An the women, Lord help us. It screams that obesity is a huge epidemic.

I cracks my wife up that we'll be standing in a line waiting on a ride and she'll hear some guys talking about me (in a "damn he's huge" way) so all day Friday and Saturday I was gawked at (very few women but I don't care I got my woman) I was asked if I was Lou Ferrigno and I was asked to flex several times. LOL. People are crazy. Luckily even after a week of off diet eating an the junk I've eaten on this trip, I still have abs showing.

Next week, massive work coming.

RockShawn said:
Well I definitely stick out like a sore thumb at a water park. Holy crap, it makes me so sad and sick at the same time that people get in such overweight conditions. I mean there were very few guys that even looked like they worked out at all. An the women, Lord help us. It screams that obesity is a huge epidemic.

I cracks my wife up that we'll be standing in a line waiting on a ride and she'll hear some guys talking about me (in a "damn he's huge" way) so all day Friday and Saturday I was gawked at (very few women but I don't care I got my woman) I was asked if I was Lou Ferrigno and I was asked to flex several times. LOL. People are crazy. Luckily even after a week of off diet eating an the junk I've eaten on this trip, I still have abs showing.

Next week, massive work coming.
RockShawnlmao right..
never ceases to amaze me how some are ok flaunting their buddha...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.