Ronnie in 2013

flyingfox

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
This video makes me want to rethink mass at all costs.......http://youtu.be/u7XmKr1svXU

Have any of you guys heard the term Palumboism.....

looks like hell

I posted up a pic of this in the chat a while back that i got from another forum. That's what you get from blasting tren hex and slin ED over the years along with whatever else...

Yeah this seems to be a recent phenomenon ( last 20 years or so ) many of today's BBrs are heading down this path....seen Branch lately? BTW, Zane, Arny, and the guys from that era never got this Look. Seems like the guys today advance to a point and then start going backwards.

tbonexl said:
Palumboism... Ain't that derived from Dave palumbo? That guy was a freak!
tbonexl
Yeah, big midsection, feet and head. The joints keep growing and the muscles seem to get atrophy which creates this odd look.

We watched the video with all the examples. I just wonder if some of this is because they cant afford all the gear anymore. It was creepy too because I just posted the thread that Kovaks is dead and then there he is in the video. I think the slin and GH 1ghf and whatever else took them to the next level but slowly killed them. The guys from Arnolds time are not dying off like this.

I have a lot of reading to do before I plunge into GH, but one of the things I have found is that at the same time it makes our muscle grow it is also causing our organs to grow. Not sure if that after years of use, or just 6 months? Either way sounded like something to be concerned about.

Wacker said:
I have a lot of reading to do before I plunge into GH, but one of the things I have found is that at the same time it makes our muscle grow it is also causing our organs to grow. Not sure if that after years of use, or just 6 months? Either way sounded like something to be concerned about.
Wacker Which is why they get the big distented gut. Almost look prego. I dont think you see that until you go big dose for long periods.

I dont think we would have to worry about that guys at pro level blast 20-30ius gh and more slin than we can even imagine, probably pharmaceutical igf thats making there insides grow like crazy too. He still looks alright I guess id still hit it 😛

You guys are so shallow when the lights are off its all the same plus hes very sweet nice man its what is inside that counts 😡

49ER said:
You guys are so shallow when the lights are off its all the same plus hes very sweet nice man its what is inside that counts 😡
49ERhis colon?

How old is he? He does look like crap. One of my fav BBers. Incredible strength. Squats and dead lifts 800 lbs. probably one of the strongest BBers.

49ER said:
49ER

Fuck that shit 9er !!! Stop with that gay shit !!!

Torres said:
Fuck that shit 9er !!! Stop with that gay shit !!!
TorresI know I know fucken oilfields did this to me I never use to joke aroumd with ghey shit until I started working there lol

49ER said:
I know I know fucken oilfields did this to me I never use to joke aroumd with ghey shit until I started working there lol
49ERdrilling for anal crude?

The guy is retired. He still is big as fuck and how many guys u know that are retired that don't have a gut? Lol Father time catches up to everybody. Considering all the shit he used from bsn (lol), he don't look too bad. Still got some wheels and a back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.