Ronnie in 2013

So much for whoever spent there money on that guest pose lol

Low dose hGH will not get your gut that big. These are definitely the result of high hGH and slin use. And even in short blasts of high hGH your gut will distend and then retract after use.

2-4iu on a 5/2 split is mostly therapeutic in generating new skin cells and recovering muscle injuries. Studies have shown than organs don't respond to hGH the way we think. They can sluff off old cells and regenerate new cells, but growth isn't a natural response to hGH treatment on organs. If so, my cawk would be huge!

RockShawn said:
Low dose hGH will not get your gut that big. These are definitely the result of high hGH and slin use. And even in short blasts of high hGH your gut will distend and then retract after use.

2-4iu on a 5/2 split is mostly therapeutic in generating new skin cells and recovering muscle injuries. Studies have shown than organs don't respond to hGH the way we think. They can sluff off old cells and regenerate new cells, but growth isn't a natural response to hGH treatment on organs. If so, my cawk would be huge!
RockShawninstead your poor, poor wife 🙁

It looks as if his chest imploded, I looked back at some older pics and he had a huge chest. This is just poor health, poor diet, to many drugs and two packs of Marlboro reds a day....

Wow!! Its hard seeing Ronnie with arms that small(i know they arent small) compared to what he used to have!! I know that gut looks bad but damn the man is still shredded in a lot of areas!

does he really smoke two packs of reds a day?

Now go on find a vid of big ron in his prime.... that other vid is too sad.

flyingfox said:
Yeah he's a smoker, I have seen old vids of him smoking outside his gym. Many (most) of the European BBs smoke though.
flyingfoxI used to smoke, nasty habit!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.