Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
....our governor stated in a press conference today all gyms and fitness centers are closed until further notice.

they'll be closing everywhere. i guess it will be good to get some rest

Gym owner just told me it may effect gym here as well 🙁

Same thing in TN. I was going to start back yesterday but the manager told me I might want to wait and see what happens

Land of the free baby! O wait no you can’t make your own decision if you want to risk going to the gym we will make it for you.

Over this shit already when it’s my time to go it’s my time if the corona virus takes me so be it. Odds of dying from a freak accident are prolly better anyway.

See i never was on side its just cold. Nor was i on the side sky is falling

Bad info imo this is just a cold is fueling the nut cases on the other side causing even further panic.

I blame the blunders and misinfo for getting us here.
Instead of a well thought out plan its just close close close

A small gym is hardly a huge danger. It keeps people fit and their immune systems up. We are not hugging, shaking hands, crammed in together. We or should wipe our stuff down etc.

Seriously shaking my head

Same here dude. My gym has been pretty much empty over the past few days anyway. That tells me that people are taking their own precautions to isolate themselves. Leave the gyms open for the die hard gym goers.

Two weeks I can live with. In my state....not knowing when they are going to reopen sucks.

My gym still open for now. The problem I see with all the kids being off of school just makes it a bigger problem. They don't respect spacing there's a big signs posted throughout the gym telling people to stay away from each other and do their best so if a person is working at a pull-down station try to work across or away from them. Oh hell no these young guys and gals come in groups of 4 and 5 and giggling and on their phones and wasting time! Not only does it make it unsafe for others but the dumbasses don't know if they're carrying the virus they can take it home to their parents or their grandparents. Thank God I have a makeshift gym in the basement with a bench dumbbells up to 75. Even have some good cardio equipment so I guess we can always resort to that damn it. And ending I know it's long-winded I hope all my brother stay safe. Bless you all.

Yeah...that suck. Not knowing when the gyms reopen has me guessing on weather I should start my PCT or continue with my cycle.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.