Sad day in my state...

Gym owner here brought damn near same point up.
Every other gym here closed mine only still open

Same things happening up here in Alaska. Until yesterday, we only had one confirmed case. Then last night we got two more up north.

All restaurants, bars, gyms, entertainment centers (movie theaters, bowling alleys, etc), schools/colleges closed through the end of the month. Its been a shitty time for my girlfriend and I...as of Friday she had FOUR days of class left before she takes her NCCT exam and graduates, and they suspended her classes. She is doing an unpaid externship for another month and works nights/weekends as a server, so there goes her income. She was also leaving her current job and was supposed to start a new serving job next Monday.

And on top of all that, we have a Mexico trip planned for 4/24. I doubt that its going to happen now. Horrible start to this year!

Better go while you can as things may change enough to force your gym's owner to close it. This is going to get real ugly over next few weeks.

My wife had planned a trip to Barbados last fall for this May. She found a great deal on flights out of Toronto....so it would be just a short drive over the border. I just found out yesterday that the British Prime Minister has banned all travel into Canada who are non-residents. Who knows if that is going to happen now.

Looking like my gym prob closing FUCK

Not knowing for how long really sucks....if its 2 weeks I can take it....2 months I'll go nuts.

Oh NOOOOO!!!! I would certainly become certifiably insane after 2 months...

I just started my short cut cycle AND got a new gym membership on Sunday 😡 now I have to wait at least two weeks before I can even use my new gym

That sucks man. If there are no restrictions then we'll probably still try to go, but I wouldn't be surprised if sometime in the next month the Mexico border gets closed.

I work in a sleep clinic, and we see a lot of Medicare patients who have underlying health problems, so our medical director just decided to close for two weeks also...but the silver lining is that we all get 2 weeks PTO while we are closed, and my gf's work is doing the same. So maybe no Mexico but we still get a 2 week paid vacation haha

2 weeks ill go insane

Im gonna go nuts. Lose my gains fuck! Last in 4 awhile 🙁

Uhoh Grimmy gonna go insane, LOL!

I feel your pain Grim...hope this madness will go away soon enough but it's looking quite grim (pun).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.