Scar tissue

BigKev

MOD
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Ever actually inject into scar tissue? Not go through it.... But actually into it........ Holy fucking shit.... Worst fucking pain ever..... Didn't even mean to but God damn I'll never even accidentally do that shit again. Burned like hot lava for almost 15 minutes it's was awful. Am I the only one?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Ever actually inject into scar tissue? Not go through it.... But actually into it........ Holy fucking shit.... Worst fucking pain ever..... Didn't even mean to but God damn I'll never even accidentally do that shit again. Burned like hot lava for almost 15 minutes it's was awful. Am I the only one?

BigKev
Are you just going to inject deeper or keep working around the area? Or perhaps both?

BigKevI have often find it actually easier tbh, i haven't in months but used to use my big scar from surgery all the time

I have often find it actually easier tbh, i haven't in months but used to use my big scar from surgery all the time
GRIMI'm talking subcutaneous scar tissue.... Surface scars are no biggie

I'm talking subcutaneous scar tissue.... Surface scars are no biggie

BigKevThis not just subcutaneous I had muscle removed the scar is huge and deep into the muscle but sure its different than an injection site

Wow.... It made me look like a little bitch... I was on the floor balled up..... I freaked my girl out..... Your lucky man

Wow.... It made me look like a little bitch... I was on the floor balled up..... I freaked my girl out..... Your lucky man

BigKevive had painful ones TRUST me bro lol

I have noticed that injecting in scar tissue in my glute doesn’t hurt but in my delt it’s bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i need to find some new injection sites. any suggestions? i usually just do the quads but they are getting painful

i've been experimenting with the delt but i think i've been hitting it a little too high on the shoulder

i've been doing delts, pecs, and tris along with my quads

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.