Scar tissue

Pecs and lats

Ever actually inject into scar tissue? Not go through it.... But actually into it........ Holy fucking shit.... Worst fucking pain ever..... Didn't even mean to but God damn I'll never even accidentally do that shit again. Burned like hot lava for almost 15 minutes it's was awful. Am I the only one?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
BigKevI feel your pain bro. Have to find new location.

had this burning tonight holy hell BUT guarantee wasnt scar tissue

Same here. Probably cuz you're used to hitting the shoulder a lot more then you're glue.

Back to what Big Kev said to me it sounds like he hit a nerve I have had that similar mind shattering pain when I hit the wrong area way back when injecting lats. Lats take it well but difficult cause of twisting. I would also say never do biceps or calves bad bad for me. I do have plenty of scar tissue but what Kev describes sounds as though he might have hit a nerve. Just my 2cts. Self injecting does suck sometimes.

i agree. i get this feeling like i say just the other day it was BAD but was fresh site

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.