Severe wrist pain

JuicedVenom

NO EXCUSES. DO Your personal best every day!!!!!
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
EG Cash
Recently upped my dose of Hgh. From 2 iu am 4 pm to 5and 5. My left wrist is in agony. Also when I train arms my arm hurts at the forearm to bicept joint. I was lifting heavy for a bit. So I'm not sure if I hurt it or the gh is causing the pain. Thoughts??? My hands are numb 1/2 the day. But that's nothing new.

I been on gh for a few years. So I'm thinking this is a injury or tendinitis. It's been 4+ weeks

I use a wrist wrap on my left wrist no matter if it feels good or not. Iron Rebel makes a great wrap.

i have heard of a lot of GH users having this issue... carpal tunnel like symptoms... heard you just have to wait it out or go back down in dose and work up slower

krustus said:
i have heard of a lot of GH users having this issue... carpal tunnel like symptoms... heard you just have to wait it out or go back down in dose and work up slower
krustus

It could very well be this. What made me think it was tendinitis or possibly actual carpal tunnel was the fact that the pain was from his elbow to his wrist and happens on most lifts. Thats a pretty common sign. But absolutely people complain about their wrists on GH.

Damn. After 2-3 years on gh at higher doses than now, and it hits me at the most crucial time

JuicedVenom said:
Damn. After 2-3 years on gh at higher doses than now, and it hits me at the most crucial time
JuicedVenom
again it may not be the GH. When I first developed my wrist issue it was just that, a wrist issue. I said fuck it and kept going and before I knew it, it was a forearm issue as well.

Same here LT. that's how it started with the wrist and now the forearm.

Severe wrist pain

Hurts bad. Mostly in the iner side. Not elbow side. Like a tendon is tearing. Mostly during bicept training

Re: Severe wrist pain

JuicedVenom said:
Hurts bad. Mostly in the iner side. Not elbow side. Like a tendon is tearing. Mostly during bicept training
JuicedVenom
yes, my best guess is there is some tendinitis going on. I had the same thing and bicep curls killed me. Extensions and things like that where ok and I could push if my wrist was just in the right position. I would take it real easy on that thing for a bit.

if it is only in one arm... i agree with LT... probably some inflammation of some sort

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.