Shirt #2 Up for Grabs (just pay $10 S&H)

EVERYONE PICK AGAIN!!! Good luck...

Ok, everyone vote again...ll, maybe someone will get close this time 😉. I will check it at noon tomorrow and again at 7pm EST to see if anyone has won.......

Last edited:
Ok, everyone vote again...lol, maybe someone will get close this time 😉. I will check it at noon tomorrow and again at 7pm EST if no one to see if anyone has won.......
ThorWe get a third guess?

Ok my brothers one more go around (bid) and I give it to the closest bid no matter how far off it may be. Good luck, see you bro's tomorrow at 7pm.....closest bids have been 12 and 14 away from winning #.

The number was 125 and the closest I have seen is 123......Congratulations Dragonslayer!!!!!!!! PM your information and I will get you mine and get the shirt out first chance I get.

If you have the ability to do this on the regular I would purchase. Maybe do a couple designs with a pre order so you don't end up sitting on a bunch. Pricing to me wouldn't matter.

If you have the ability to do this on the regular I would purchase. Maybe do a couple designs with a pre order so you don't end up sitting on a bunch. Pricing to me wouldn't matter.
jstoneThanks jstone will pm you bro.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.