Should i cruise and eventually blast?

"If you're always blasting". That's what you said in reply to me.
Anyway, it's all good. Ain't no thing but a chicken wing.

Buffalo....one thing we all love about our boy Hanzo that you may just be learning.....

He's real big on "Semantics"....as am I. Lol

I think for me, I decided at 25 to stay on. I love being on, I hate being. Also I went pro and do make some money taking fights, training fighters, work and manage a gym, am a fitness instructor, play pro am baseball, so do some modeling. So it just fits my lifestyle. And I've been using since 18. It's a big decision, because once you do blast and cruise, its almost for life. But eventually at an certain age I would have been on TRT anyways for health benefits.

I will say this, I don't regret it, I love it now. But that's now, who knows how i'll feel 10 years later. My girl is cool with it also, so is my family strangely enough. Another factor is I was a heroin and coke addict. So for me, training has helped me in a big way recovering and staying away and sober. I don't even drink anymore. Training and being on gives makes me happy and I also love looking great. My girl can't keep her hands off me.

So unless you really love it, have a reason to be on it like competing in a sport or BB events, I would consider just doing a proper PCT. I can still get pretty strong natty, I got to 220lbs natty the last time before decided to on for life. I'm 205 now, but I'm coming of 185lbs to fight in the 180lb weight class. And i'm still at most 9-12% bf coming from 6%.

i think i'm gonna come off for a month or two, for my general health. then start a blast 🙂

i think i'm gonna come off for a month or two, for my general health. then start a blast 🙂
bossmanComing off for only a month will do nothing for you health wise.
If you really want to come off for health reasons it should be a minimum of 3 months.
The rule we used back in the day was length of cycle + length of PCT = time off

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

bossmanBro, you won't even be "off", you won't hit baseline. Don't put your body through that. Off or not. One or the other.
If you want, get bloods and reevaluate from there.

you guys have convinced me to stay on 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.