Show prep question for competitors

Hanzo said:
You always mean well though. Except when you're correcting my usual superbly sublime advanced grammar and composition skills.
HanzoOkay...how long did you scrutinize that sentence before you actually hit post?!

Hijack over....

TSizemore said:
Try Michael Faba, he shows all the mandatory poses and different ways to enter into them.

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7E80930DD8241C32
TSizemorethanks tsize. I'll check it all out, much appreciate muh niggah 😉

Hanzo said:
This is really cool AJ, your 1st competition. Like JShredz said, don't rush and enjoy it. Solid advice.
Thanks hanz. Been at it forever, finally going to suck it up and see where I'm at lol

So ive been wrong this whole time, I'm only a little over 5ft 9 lol. So I guess I'm holding more mass than I thought before

RockShawn said:
Shrinkage due to cold weather.
RockShawnWell, ya see I haven't measured my height since I was, I believe, 15 or 16 years old, and that was with shoes and I believe I was 5'10. So on the safe side I have been assuming I was 5'10-5ft11, well I measured 4 times today in different spots without shoes and it was about 5ft 9.2inch. Its actually been warm here the past few days, but I'm gonna go with 5'9 and a half to be safe.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.