Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Doing Tbar rows
No DOUBT about it, felt the disc slip/move
Back is awful pain/frozen and stiffer than stiff
HUGE lump on side of lower spine as well

Still I refused to just leave my shit, PAINFULLY put every plate back and bar PLUS still half assed a short workout

Only thing I'm pissed about, how long this gonna keep me down!

That really sucks. I’m sorry to hear that. When we can finally go back to the gym we need to be careful and take it easy. Our strength will be down but its our nature to start where we left off. Be careful everyone.
I wish you a speedy recovery, hope it’s not bad.

Been there still recovering from atrophy to right tricep almost a year ago. Take your time recovering, you'll be back soon enough

Sucks Big Time G !!!
Pick Up An Inversion Table off Amazon. It helps Big Time!!
5-10 mins a day, you will see !!!

Doing Tbar rows

Still I refused to just leave my shit, PAINFULLY put every plate back and bar PLUS still half assed a short workout

GRIMSo sorry to hear about your misfortune. Don't know if you remember Jeep but when I came on the farm I told my story about having two back surgeries. I hope yours is not that serious or you have to have surgery.

I do a stretch that I figured out somehow that really pops stuff back into place high up in the back and sometimes almost in the neck. Sometimes it pops each vertebrae one after the other almost to the back of my head it seems like. I'll try to describe how to do it.

After a warmup (this is critical or it doesn't work as well) I stand, take a slow deep breath allll the way in until I'm kind of leaning back a little. Passively hold that in (not hard like you're going to do a dead/squat, but don't let the air out). Slowly reach down like you're trying to touch your toes. If you are flexible enough to put your fingers under your toes, completely relax and keep your chin on your chest and try to stretch your back out by exerting upward pressure like you're trying to stand up, but while keeping everything still relaxed as much as possible. If you aren't that flexible, having something about the height of an easy curl bar (with 10s on it) off the ground and pulling on it in the same way works as well if not better.

Not sure if that description makes sense. I just figured it out one day - maybe it's a technique that's known and I just haven't heard about it.

On an unrelated note, I also figured out how to stop hiccups by "holding my breath" as we're always told to do. No one seems to mention that you have to sort of force air down to your diaphragm and hold that pressure there for it to work, but I have 100% success rate like that.

Anyway, sorry to hear about your injury.

I've been dealing with several degenerative discs in my lower back since the mid 80's. Never been the same and never could do the hardcore power moves again. Once the back goes, it changes ones whole approach on how your training will be from now on.. I've been lucky to just do what my body tells me I can and can NOT.. If you do not listen to what it tells you, it will cost you severely so I say re-evaluate your situation and lift smart as that is the key to longevity if you wanna last in this game for decades... MOB....

lmfao ummm no room here nor could i get in one bro half my sides damn near paralyzed

They been wanting me to have surgery for 2 decades on it I REFUSE

Thanks 4 the suggestions but gotta remember 1 side on me is almost paralyzed the norm dont work 4 me

SUPER PISSED spasms etc were severe couldnt walk soooo tried my quad cane just to take few steps

Damn thing fell and smashed my notebook

Geez bro !!! That freaking sucks man !!! I saw that you said you didn’t have room for an inversion table. Well it is kind of big , I keep mine outside, under my Car Port, but getting into one is Super Simple , not hard at all brother, I know you said you’re side doesn’t move well , but it doesn’t take much. Try and see if there’s a way to find one near you and get to it if you can.

i had 1 trust me zero zero room in this tiny place nor could i use 1

Doing Tbar rows

GRIMI wish others could learn to do put shit back where they got it. I find myself moving 45lb plates where the 25’s should go and so on I’d hate to know how much time I spend picking up after these fucks that still have mommy wipe there ass. Hope u get better G.

its total bs looking after kids..

backs better but still out at least the none stop spasms are over those SUCKED

Went to Doc
Was given oral steroid prednezone 'spell' and muscle relaxers

booked gym session for tomorrow 3 days is enough being a puss time to man up

G, I am so sorry to hear that, let alone the slip disk, spasms in your back are some of the most painful. Wish there was something we could do for you and putting those plates back, can't imagine the pain. I hope you can recover I know mine did over time still bulging but was able to get back to squats and back work.

Brother you truly deserve a break after all you have been through.

You are far from a puss brother, be careful bro.. 😉

not the first disk Ive had slip😉
One about 10 years ago had me crawling like a baby lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.