Slipped a disc

Doing Tbar rows
No DOUBT about it, felt the disc slip/move
Back is awful pain/frozen and stiffer than stiff
HUGE lump on side of lower spine as well

Still I refused to just leave my shit, PAINFULLY put every plate back and bar PLUS still half assed a short workout

Only thing I'm pissed about, how long this gonna keep me down!
GRIMUnfortunately back issues really never go away and your stuck with 'em. I have injured my lower back numerous times doing deads and it my own fault....lack of form and my own ego get in the way. I need to learn to go with high reps rather than high weight.

Nurse tat back brotha. Bad backs can come back ta haunt ya. NSAIDs work great but only use for short term. In the mean time give yourself you own dose of physical therapy as well.

hit very light wo, few sets tri pull downs, curls and about 30 seated cardio

tis a start

Nothing like a slipped disc...that's hell to go thru as I've had that happen. What's worse is losing a crown...the agony of tooth pain!!

ill take the tooth pain, doc thinks tore ligament as well

Had a decent workout!Chest and tris lil cardio
I did ZERO free weights instead relied on machines and cables to ensure I didn't damage the back. Also wore my best belt
Very light compared to my normal but happy I did it

got a round 2 in
gym owner asked me if i'd close for her, ghee more gym time SURE

i tell you these steroids the prednizone worked wonders!Still hurts but fuck wish I had some around at all times
Even my golfers elbow better

Glad you are feeling better G, yea when you first start using it kind of gives you a pick me up feeling.

def not healed but sooooo much better

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.