Smoove my bro

S

Swolemizz

Never got to thank you for my shirt bro fits perfectly thanks brother ill wear it proud In the torture chamber

Your welcome Mizz, I knew you were on a training mission. Glad it does you right bro!

My son was wearing it yesterday. I said what the hell are you doing with my shirt on. His reply looking jacked up...why? LMAO

I may need to purchase another if you do a run🙂

Yeah those shirts are very nice. Cant thank smoove enough for his generosity

I'll stir it!! Y back Tanks for everyone!! 😉 Well almost everyone, Gman not ready for Y-Back yet......he gotta shave :-\

not sure what smooves costs are on these...maybe krustus works EG into the design and have a shirt sale to cover smooves costs and raise some $$ to beat down tex

Do yall want EG tanks.............Torture Chamber tanks...............or Limited edition EG Torture Chamber tanks?

smoove said:
Do yall want EG tanks.............Torture Chamber tanks...............or Limited edition EG Torture Chamber tanks?
smoove
Check with grim, but not sure if he wants EG advertised. Not full site anyways. I'm up for a new creation. I'll donate gear to the artist.

RockShawn said:
Check with grim, but not sure if he wants EG advertised. Not full site anyways. I'm up for a new creation. I'll donate gear to the artist.
RockShawn
Sure if enough interest. Have you seen the BOP Torture shirt. We hid the BOP logo in the design so the average person wouldn't really see BOP. WE would use the same discreet placement IF something like that were to happen. Lets kinda see how many people respond to this thread to gauge interest first?

Limited Edition Hidden EG torture chamber. Maybe use the grim symbol in it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.