Smoove my bro

How about some halter tops?? jk

I would be all about these bro.. Just let me know where to send the $$. Represent my boy smoove and the EG Posse!!

Wacker said:
Limited Edition Hidden EG torture chamber. Maybe use the grim symbol in it.
Wacker
Now THAT is a good idea! The GRIM symbol and only EG bros would understand. It would go good with the torture theme

smoove said:
Sure if enough interest. Have you seen the BOP Torture shirt. We hid the BOP logo in the design so the average person wouldn't really see BOP. WE would use the same discreet placement IF something like that were to happen. Lets kinda see how many people respond to this thread to gauge interest first?
smooveYessir I saw it. On the plate. I'm sure if its discreet like the grim symbol and stuff like that is a great idea.

smoove said:
Do yall want EG tanks.............Torture Chamber tanks...............or Limited edition EG Torture Chamber tanks?
smooveThat's a no Brainer!!! Limited Edition of course!

smoove said:
Do yall want EG tanks.............Torture Chamber tanks...............or Limited edition EG Torture Chamber tanks?
smoove
I'd love to purchase a torture chamber shirt...PM me with info pls 🙂

EG TORTURE CHAMBER witb Grim sign or symbol would be
Niiiiice! Put me down for a tank Brother Smoove. I posted
this pic in another thread, Here is my Torture Chamber
Shirt that i got a while.back . Had mine on at work lol.

[attachment deleted by admin]

YUP!!!! here is my shirt 8) It's not to much torture but somebody has to do it

[attachment deleted by admin]

I regret so bad not saving the pictures everybody took from BOP. It would be cool to have a collage of everybody in their Torture shirts.
Maybe once we're done shipping we can have a Torture shirt thread! Lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.