So i guess im a scammer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

49ER

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
I need to clear some shit up not for you guus but vaultek. I just got a pm dispute before i even respond im banned and called a scammer. Vaultek has always taken care of me my pack said delivered i didnt receive it and even went to post office and they are lookimg into it. Then i go and win a auction here paid $190 because i lost my whole order.

Then i was notified they were resending it wich i was so greatful for and thanked him. I even said keep my winnimgs for taking care of me. There must be confusion i orderd 4 primo last month wich i expressed i shouldnt habe ordered because i have a competition of powerlifting to prepare for.

When i got the pack it had 4 primo wich im almost possitive i didnt order but said im not complaining thank you so much for taking care of me. Maybe me saying i have 8 primo now made them think i reciebed the other pack? The other 4 are from last month and now i have 4 more.

I am more hurt than anything i habe integrity never ha e fucked anyone ever! Especially why the fuck would i burn the only people that help me? Makes no sense i make good money why would i try to get over cmon man.

I even pm and asked him if it be ok try sell them here because i have no need for the primo. This is crazy i dont know what is going on if you guys get my info posted up thays just fucked up man ive never burned anyone in my life. Someone needs to dig up the emails i ordered 4 primo last month cant use them why would i order more and if i accidentally did why would i even come to you and ask if i can sell them if i received the other pack.

Vaultek you guys got this all wrong seriously i can go to post office and get you proof i signed a paper stating my pack was missing. I dont know what you guys want me to do but i haven't done anything wrong. 4 years on forums god knows i always get close to being banned for acting like a idiot lol but dam to be banned and called a scammer when i havent done shit wrong cmon!!

Ok lets see how they respond.
I have received a copy of all yhe pms and trackings for packs sent.
It doesn't look good 9er.

3 of the test prop was to sell to my buddy this even shows that im telling him that my order didnt come this is so fucked i swear i didnt get that fucken pack thats the only reason i got in on the auction

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-19-11-37-53-1.webp
    Screenshot_2016-06-19-11-37-53-1.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 56
jshredz said:
Ok lets see how they respond.
I have received a copy of all yhe pms and trackings for packs sent.
It doesn't look good 9er.
jshredzWhat doesnt look good? I am aware the trackimg said delivered. I didnt have tje trackimg when i kept checking my mail box and noticed it was tskimg to long he sent me tracking thats why i went to post office to ask them and the reason i was freaking out cuz i thought maybe the po opened it or something.

Its no secret it said delivered we all know that i didnt ask for them to reship that came out of them. I am truely greatful but that doesnt change the fact my pack must have landed in the wrong box or hopefully nothing worse

49er, Varick and I are more hurt by this than anyone. We feel that we have been taken advantage of in the worst way.

As I said to you in response to the PM that you sent, I have copies of all of the orders you have sent each month. Last month your order was:
1 arimidex
4 masteron e
2 test 400
1 anadrol

I have the email that you sent to me. No primo. 4 Mast E. Varick has gone through every order since January and only 1 vial of primo was ordered in April. Other than 4 primo this month, which I have the email for as well, there were no other vials of primo that have been ordered.

So please explain where the other 4 vials of primo came from.

Out of respect for your personal information, I am not going to post the photos of the orders on the forum. The mods have copies of them and I can forward all of the orders that you have received from January through June, which was sent twice.

I swear on my family may they die if im lying! The 1 primo was from way back i did order 4 mast 4 primo that was supposed to be my recobery stack. All you have to do is go through a old thread where im saying im bummed out cuz i ordered primo and now im not gonna be able to use it afterall. Why cant you find it makes no sense bro why would i tell you i have 8 and that i didnt order the last 4? If there is anything shady going on how srupid would that be of me? Bro you are wrong man i dont know how to prove it secure emails i always erase them is there a batch# i can show u the old boxes they were for after competition i swear i ordered that before thsts why i told you i didnt order primo on the last one u just sent me. Please sgow me my order im confused i already had 4 primo from last order i had no reason to order more i told you thsnk you i wasnt gonma complain when u guys had no reason to reship to me. This is a huge mistake i didnt burn you guys

Maybe im confused too but seriously it i ordered 4 primo im not lying post them here i gibe u permission maybe it wasnt last one i dint remember bro i dont even keep track of my pinning all i know is i have 4 primo from a previous order and the 4 u just sent me wich i still dont think i ordered could you have mistaken it with masteron p? I dint even remember exactly what was supposed to be in place of the 4 primo i jist got! All i know is i you are mistakimg this whole situation

I just sent you the email from last month, with the photo attached.

The explanation is not adding up 49er. Last month's order did not include any primo, nor did any of your other orders that would get you 8 primo.

May 7th email list:
4 Mast E
2 Test 400
1 Arimidex
1 Anadrol

Got the email send me april i know i ordered primo previously and please show me this months there is no way i wanted primo i already had 4 that i did not need

Emails and packer list from Varick May and June.

You gave permission to post this with personal information.

*Per Varick's request...photos have been removed from this post. I have all of the information. If 49er or a mod/admin needs the information, I can email it. Jshredz has a copy already.

All of the orders...I don't normally keep emails that long, so I don't have the email copies from January-April.

Where did the additional 4 primo come from?

So the original package showed delivered but 49ER is saying he didn't receive it and hence you guys at Vaultek sent out a free pack in lieu of that pack being MiA, am I correct?

Daredevil said:
So the original package showed delivered but 49ER is saying he didn't receive it and hence you guys at Vaultek sent out a free pack in lieu of that pack being MiA, am I correct?
Daredevil
Yes, that is correct. 49er said he had contacted the PO and Varick didn't want any issues with the PO being involved. So he reshipped the exact same order.

The USPS tracking said delivered on June 8th. I was contacted on June 12th that the pack had not been delivered.

Doesn't look good.

And in playing devil's advocate, if you did do a lost mail form on a pack with illegal AAS in it 49ER - that's a foolish way to put your freedom in jeopardy and to put a vendor at risk to go under. Smh.

Daredevil said:
Doesn't look good.

And in playing devil's advocate, if you did do a lost mail form on a pack with illegal AAS in it 49ER - that's a foolish way to put your freedom in jeopardy and to put a vendor at risk to go under. Smh.
Daredevil
In his defense, I did tell him if it was a PO box to call or go to the PO, so that's my bad.

I checked his 2,036 posts and not one mention of ordering primo in the past, which he could have ordered it but not talked about it on the forum.

I did find one post from June 7th that evening which he said he got some primo and he's bummed he can't use it.

Then I found a thread labeled Package which he talks about a lost package but treats it like a joking matter.

I wouldn't be laughing and joking about a lost package, I'd be upset.

Then dig deeper into January with the relationship breakup with the ex and being in jail and having to spend a lot of money on a lawyer and the issue with the ex and the taxes.

Bro, 49ER, from outside looking in, it doesn't look good. It really looks like you received it but tried to play it off that you didn't and then you got the (8) typo when you were talking about it suggesting you got both packs.

Daredevil said:
I checked his 2,036 posts and not one mention of ordering primo in the past, which he could have ordered it but not talked about it on the forum.

I did find one post from June 7th that evening which he said he got some primo and he's bummed he can't use it.

Then I found a thread labeled Package which he talks about a lost package but treats it like a joking matter.

I wouldn't be laughing and joking about a lost package, I'd be upset.

Then dig deeper into January with the relationship breakup with the ex and being in jail and having to spend a lot of money on a lawyer and the issue with the ex and the taxes.

Bro, 49ER, from outside looking in, it doesn't look good. It really looks like you received it but tried to play it off that you didn't and then you got the (8) typo when you were talking about it suggesting you got both packs.
Daredevil
I just read that post about getting the primo, that was 4 days after he had submitted his order.

Status
Not open for further replies.