So, it's time....

The PIP was unbearable with the Syngen vial. I can tolerate it with the DYEL stuff, but it's still to the point of just stopping the cycle. It's just that I know it's not the gear, since I've used his stuff plenty of times and never had any kind of response like this. Something is causing my muscles to have a fit over the carrier, and if I remember right, it's just Soybean Oil. No EO, No Quaicol, or other unnecessary solvents.

TS maybe that particular vial/s is severely overdosed or maybe it contains a different oil. Not every batch is the same bro. Consider switching to a different one and continue your cycle.

I didn't experience any pip from a tren/test/mast combo from one of our vendors here. I wouldn't continue to pin if the pip has me crying and hurting all day. And I've experience pip that bad before.

TSizemore said:
The PIP was unbearable with the Syngen vial. I can tolerate it with the DYEL stuff, but it's still to the point of just stopping the cycle. It's just that I know it's not the gear, since I've used his stuff plenty of times and never had any kind of response like this. Something is causing my muscles to have a fit over the carrier, and if I remember right, it's just Soybean Oil. No EO, No Quaicol, or other unnecessary solvents.
TSizemore
Dyel tmt 300 does have eo and guaicol, needed for making this high mg blend hold. Easy way to to fix this,problem is just send those tmt to me. I'll dispose of them for,you properly. Lol

tkasch30 said:
Dyel tmt 300 does have eo and guaicol, needed for making this high mg blend hold. Easy way to to fix this,problem is just send those tmt to me. I'll dispose of them for,you properly. Lol
tkasch30Damn man....that mighty fine of you! I appreciate your genuine concern for my pain and suffering. True blue I tell you, true blue! Since you're willing to sacrifice yourself for me like, I have no choice but to hang on to this stuff. I just couldn't bear the thought of inflicting any undue duress on such a fine, outstanding brother. 😉

tkasch30 said:
Dyel tmt 300 does have eo and guaicol, .......
tkasch30Well Damn! Did not know that. (Or chose not to know it). Its not like I can't smell the stuff.....my wife even accused me of using dip! She thought I was smelling like Copenhagen.....geez

TSizemore said:
Well Damn! Did not know that. (Or chose not to know it). Its not like I can't smell the stuff.....my wife even accused me of using dip! She thought I was smelling like Copenhagen.....geez
TSizemoreShit Im caught that's the legendary smell Im known for. I was nice to her man I swear. lol all kidding aside, I quit that shit 15 years ago. Im right there with the guaiacol bro. IT lumps me up like theres no tomorrow. One of the reasons I disliked TNE in my first tries with the compound. We have two vendors that produce the TNE without it and I now love it

Same here I stay away from guac like the plaque. My body can handle it but its like wearing a "Hey I'm juicing Cologne"
Then again I'm not as old as Tsize so my skin is not as delicate.

On a lighter note.......and you guys are gonna think this absolute Horse shit......but,
for the last 4 weeks, I've been having to substitute a protein bar for one of meals every single day, well, the last two days I haven't touched one (in an effort to get back on and consistent with my meal plan) and that absolute shit feeling I've been getting in the afternoon has disappeared!! Granted, it's only been two days, but Fuck!!! It's been sweet not feeling like absolute shit. Could just be a huge coincidence, or maybe not.....but, I'm gonna stick with it and see how it plays out.

Nice. T size. I bet the bars were making you feel like ass.
Another note. I can smell Guacol and Eo on a guy in the gym daily. Lol. Must be pinning TNE.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.