Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
For my fatigue as it's gotten so bad I can barely function at all, let alone gym. I'm still fighting and hitting the gym but a pale amount compared to norm..

Anyways they did nothing absolutely nothing for it and instead focused on my secondary issue just having them check the abscess I had 🙁

I see/feel my gains being lost and fat moving in

Assuming you've had full blood panels done at this point?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Just get through it and press on when you can. We all have setbacks. You are strong, you got this!!

they did ZERO bloods only focused on leg. Tough to push on when it's getting worse even my vision effected now

they did ZERO bloods only focused on leg. Tough to push on when it's getting worse even my vision effected now
GRIM Bro I would push them to check bloods. Things can be found out sooner than later. This should be #1 in my opinion. If you got great insurance they would do it plus some so so insurance maybe no insurance they push it aside all about the almighty dollar. They should have done bloods no matter what.

Bro I would push them to check bloods. Things can be found out sooner than later. This should be #1 in my opinion. If you got great insurance they would do it plus some so so insurance maybe no insurance they push it aside all about the almighty dollar. They should have done bloods no matter what.
Supernauti agree man im gonna be calling on it

im dropping everything i was on going to just low test, doubt this is the issue but trying anything

starting supplementing with iron and added b12 see if it helps,,...

called, demanded bloods, they gonna call back

i meant like state medical. probably be cheap for bloodwork if that's the case.

nope not state, fed im disabled

medicare and it SUCKS

How are you feeling now? I feel this way when allergy season gets really bad. Feel like I have the flu dragging ass push myself to go train anyway. Hope your feeling better brother.

still like dog shit but at least i can function

did you ever get the bloodwork done?

yes i posted about it.'
thyroid was dead

oh yea, i remember you mentioned something about thyroid. did you get put on meds? just looked it up. overactive thyroid!

nope. bloods now show thyroid rebounded, still feel like dog shit

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.