So went to the doc

do you think you were overtraining?

wasnt training at all and no barely going in still feel like dog shit

Well my brother I hope it comes together for you. There's nothing like training on a full tank of energy. I saw your post earlier regarding the humidity that in itself will drain the fuck out of you. I feel your pain. By the way I think I saw you posted somewhere you were not sleeping well how's your sleeping pattern? As you well know that's a lot to do with energy level. Duh..lol

up every 45 minutes

For my fatigue as it's gotten so bad I can barely function at all, let alone gym. I'm still fighting and hitting the gym but a pale amount compared to norm..

Anyways they did nothing absolutely nothing for it and instead focused on my secondary issue just having them check the abscess I had 🙁

I see/feel my gains being lost and fat moving in
GRIMThey suck. How come they don't worry about the fatigue? You should at least have some blood work done.
In the meantime take vit C and a vit B complex

Yeah I didn't think of that when was the last time you donated Grimm? Might need an oil change bro. I haven't donated in over a year I used to donate every 3 months and used to do double Reds. But again it's been a year.

i cant donate i had bloods done 2x in past 3 weeks

So your Bloods are okay. And don't think it's needed at this time. I just feel for you bro cuz I know what it's like to feel tired and exhausted all the time. Being older than most I'm here there's no is no prize neither.

Try to get a sleep study done, sleep apnea is a huge issue, and what your describing sounds like sleep apnea.

its not sleep apnea

Your thyroid rebounded which also means body is working harder to produce those hormones.
IMO energy levels should start to gradually increase if thyroid was the issue.

energy is better but def not normal

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.