So who packs ??

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
380 I keep it close. Light and fits in my pocket hoody where ever you'd never know it. I used to pack a 9mm smith til I scared the shit out of this poor girl in a gas station digging for change in my pocket pulling my hand out of my pocket raised my shirt up she seen it and tripped all the way out. Funny now not then

[attachment deleted by admin]

My pops is a level 3 dealer. 300 win mag rifle AR-15 and MACK-11 all fully auto but for the rifle of course

AR-15 with 100 round drums attached

Few more shots of the AR

Mack-11 sprays 56 rounds in 3 1/2 seconds.

Not a real clear pic but my pops there shooting a bullseye bet the house on it

This is some of my favorite shit I can't believe they even let people have access to it. Tannerite exploding targets. Shit is like dynamite. Comes in those jugs with some other shit you take a scoop of pour into the jugit swells up . Take it far away like atleast 40-50 yards for 1 lb and shoot it with a high powered rifle BOOM!! I mean seriously if you set this shit on someone's front porch and shot it would blow the front of the house off with 3-4 lbs of this stuff. Crazy with all the terrorist stuff going on people can still obtain it. Only thing will detonate it is a high velocity rifle no pistols or machine guns.

Smith and Wesson M&P 40C, I think I may switch to a revolver soon though, perhaps a small frame 38.

I carry a Ruger LC9 9mm. At the house I keep a Glock 23c with laser grips by the bed. Wife keeps a Charter Arms buldog 44spcl on her side. Those are just to get to the Ithica 12g in the cabinet 8rds 00.

Dago said:
380 I keep it close. Light and fits in my pocket hoody where ever you'd never know it. I used to pack a 9mm smith til I scared the shit out of this poor girl in a gas station digging for change in my pocket pulling my hand out of my pocket raised my shirt up she seen it and tripped all the way out. Funny now not then
Dago
Dago. I have a lil .380 made by Kel Tec. It actually has a pocket clip, it appears as a knife clip, and I also added a red dot laser. These guns suck past 15 feet so based on your situation, put that red dot where you want it and squeeze away.......... I rarely carry but when I do, I just take this

lith56bigguy said:
Dago. I have a lil .380 made by Kel Tec. It actually has a pocket clip, it appears as a knife clip, and I also added a red dot laser. These guns suck past 15 feet so based on your situation, put that red dot where you want it and squeeze away.......... I rarely carry but when I do, I just take this
lith56bigguy
I hear ya the 380 is just perfect so nobody knows you got it on you. That old 9 I used to pack was hard to hide and heavy. Only thing I don't like about this pistol is notice the safety key in the box you have touse the key to turn it on or off. Who's got time to do that in an emergency ? Plus I don't like walking around with a hot pistol ready to fire si I'm looking at another 380 that tauras is a cheap brand anyways. My cousin has a sig sauer 45 I'd like to have but damn thing is a cannon. 650 bucks its worth it too

I have the same keltec 380. I let my concealed lic go. I felt with being able to carry in your vehicle here in tx that that was plenty of protection. I carry in personal and work cars. Besides no one fucka with me. Lol

CB1 said:
CB1
is it fully ? You know anything about lightening links ? There is a youtube video on how to install them. friend of mine made me 10 of them they worked in my AK-47 and another Ar-15 I had that were semi auto. Only thing I don't like about lightening links is a lot of times when you hit the trigger you can't stop it dumps the whole clip. My AK was like that but the AR I could squeeze and let off it would stop squeeze again you got action. Different models require different shaped links. Its a fed charge too if you get caught with them level 3 license or not

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.