So who packs ??

Dago said:
I hear ya the 380 is just perfect so nobody knows you got it on you. That old 9 I used to pack was hard to hide and heavy. Only thing I don't like about this pistol is notice the safety key in the box you have touse the key to turn it on or off. Who's got time to do that in an emergency ? Plus I don't like walking around with a hot pistol ready to fire si I'm looking at another 380 that tauras is a cheap brand anyways. My cousin has a sig sauer 45 I'd like to have but damn thing is a cannon. 650 bucks its worth it too
Dago
If you want to carry a cannon, I could always lend you my desert eagle .50 cal lol

Dago said:
is it fully ? You know anything about lightening links ? There is a youtube video on how to install them. friend of mine made me 10 of them they worked in my AK-47 and another Ar-15 I had that were semi auto. Only thing I don't like about lightening links is a lot of times when you hit the trigger you can't stop it dumps the whole clip. My AK was like that but the AR I could squeeze and let off it would stop squeeze again you got action. Different models require different shaped links. Its a fed charge too if you get caught with them level 3 license or not
DagoMy stuff is all semi. I have friends with class3 stuff. Too much money for my budget. I would like another AK pistol and put a folding stock on it with the $200 tax stamp. Legal SBR or a can might be good. Cant afford class 3 and not worth risking it illegal to where you can no longer enjoy any firearms.

lith56bigguy said:
If you want to carry a cannon, I could always lend you my desert eagle .50 cal lol
lith56bigguy
Google knob creek gun range ky. I'd love to shoot an eagle atleast once

I carry everywhere I go, I used to not conceal it until they passed the law up here where you don't need a conceal carry license to carry anymore, when I'm in the states riding though I don't conceal because of their laws, only got talked to once by a cop in Colorado but he was just curious why I carried but I wasn't breaking any laws so he couldn't do anything

S&W 44 mag. in truck, AR15, 30.06, 3030 win., 870 rem. scatter gun. couple of .22's in the house, glock 9 and 38 spec. in shop, and a single shot 12ga. browning in the barn to blow the fuk out of pigeons!

stonetag said:
S&W 44 mag. in truck, AR15, 30.06, 3030 win., 870 rem. scatter gun. couple of .22's in the house, glock 9 and 38 spec. in shop, and a single shot 12ga. browning in the barn to blow the fuk out of pigeons!
stonetag
I got an old 12 gauge my grandpa left me made by sears and roebuck. Has a big muzzle on the end you have to unscrew to shoot slugs through it. My other granpa on my dars side gave me a 20 gauge bolt action with a polychoke on it. One of my fav guns is a lil 22 rifle the old style with the tube that slides out where the bullets go. Holds 17 plus 1 in the chamber semi auto. Cheap and fun to shoot beer cans

I carry the Kel-Tec 9mm, believe it's the P11, double stack clip with laser sight grip.

Guys I believe in bearing arms..but the question plaques me every time I hear of a mass shooting ect on news, where are all the gun totting law abiding citizens who should pull their heat and blast the bad guys? I just dont get it....I think we should have open carry law across all of america.

As for me I lost my right to bear arms and vote...im a felon..BUT in almost 20 years involved deepl in
What I will call "the dark side" ive been in some skethcy situations and even been confronted with armed person a coupl3 of times but street smarts and fight skills always got me home safe.
I never needed a gun and never felt like I needed one. But times have changed in the game. Theres no loyalty or honor and definitely no respect.. I wouldnt think about doing what I used to un armed now...problem with me being strapped id kill someone most likely over stupid shit. .im just not cut out to be a gun totter...

Blueedge said:
Guys I believe in bearing arms..but the question plaques me every time I hear of a mass shooting ect on news, where are all the gun totting law abiding citizens who should pull their heat and blast the bad guys? I just dont get it....I think we should have open carry law across all of america.

As for me I lost my right to bear arms and vote...im a felon..BUT in almost 20 years involved deepl in
What I will call "the dark side" ive been in some skethcy situations and even been confronted with armed person a coupl3 of times but street smarts and fight skills always got me home safe.
I never needed a gun and never felt like I needed one. But times have changed in the game. Theres no loyalty or honor and definitely no respect.. I wouldnt think about doing what I used to un armed now...problem with me being strapped id kill someone most likely over stupid shit. .im just not cut out to be a gun totter...
BlueedgeBut, that's what separates you from the gun toting wackos that perform the Mass killings. You, (aside from being a felon and in-eligible under current law) have the foresight to know you would be a danger if carrying. If everyone that wanted a gun was honest when they filled out the forms, there would be less issues.

Now, don't jump on my shit and say "That is total B.S.".....Not all, but quite a bit of the mass attacks that have been perpetrated have been done with legally purchased firearms. I am NOT for gun control, but, I agree that not everyone needs to have a gun!

Your absolutely right.. plus many of the shooters are known to have emotjonal or psychological issues...but nobody in their lives raises concerns or reports them

Dago said:
I got an old 12 gauge my grandpa left me made by sears and roebuck. Has a big muzzle on the end you have to unscrew to shoot slugs through it. My other granpa on my dars side gave me a 20 gauge bolt action with a polychoke on it. One of my fav guns is a lil 22 rifle the old style with the tube that slides out where the bullets go. Holds 17 plus 1 in the chamber semi auto. Cheap and fun to shoot beer cans
DagoIs your tube magazine .22 a Marlin? Browning made a similar .22, but you loaded the rounds in the stock.

stonetag said:
Is your tube magazine .22 a Marlin? Browning made a similar .22, but you loaded the rounds in the stock.
stonetag
This one is a springfield rifle

[attachment deleted by admin]

That tube under the barrel is spring loaded. Twist it the tube pops out just drop the bullets in at the end of the barrel end then slide the tube back in.

This ones for the EG squad right here. We don't fuck around over here 😡

[attachment deleted by admin]

I have a massive stash of weapons. A lot of world war 2 weapons (8mm,7.7mm,7mm) and a bunch of other goodies. I use to buy and deck out newer weapons and restore old weapons for a business. Now i just have tons of weapons and 15000 plus rounds. And a whole mess of home made goodies the military caught me how to make hehe!! But on a daily basis i carry a Berreta 92FS, its the same model i carried in iraq, along with a M249 and then a .50 cal in the turret.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.