Some good news about my kids

J

JM750

Ok, so some of you know that my kids stopped talking to me 3 months ago, and it drove me out of the house. Since then, I am doing a lot better living with my G/F. She suggested me to go see a psychologist to get some help and maybe some meds. I was very depressed and ready to just kill anyone that got in my way.

So I made an appt. and it was the best thing I ever did. He was very concerned and also helpful. He gave me some meds and told me to send each of the kids a card in the mail telling them how much i loved them. After 3 months, I honestly didn't want anything to do with them because I was so fucking hurt.
You guys gave me a lot of advice and hope as well.

So I sent the cards and they loved them! They ended up making their own cards for me, and they were just so nice to read.
I ended up talking to them in some texts and I am taking them out for Breakfast tomorrow!
I'm so damn happy!

Here are the cards they sent.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Man that is so awesome, I'm so glad to hear all the accomplishments you are making and the news steps forward you are taking to get there.

that is good news bro.... it's great for families to learn to work it out... and glad you went to a doc and got on the right track bro.

Dude that's awesome! I'm glad. That was a cool idea for the cards.

Great to see that JM. Glad that things are getting better for you. After my last tren run Ive been a mess made my home life a mess. I will never touch that shit again.

Ram97

Good deal JM I know you feel better glad to hear it brother

Good to see your getting things straight! Those kids love you brother! Damn cards, I need to go take some AI I think I have a tear in my eye.

that's great news bro. i'm happy for you

I'm glad to hear that when I got divorced my ex turned my kids against me and went through a couple yrs of just on and off pain. I know what you mean by the hurt because nothing hurts like that. I kinda went the same route with a therapist but for me I just had to give my kids time to grow up some. They finally realize now what their mother did and I wasn't the bad guy. Like I said I'm just happy its working out good luck

Oh and it appears in the one picture bro you could use a little arm work! LMAO Kids are great man.

Thank you all for the positive comments. It really makes me feel good coming from you guys. I will keep you in touch how it goes.

Congrats man. I hope everything continues in a positive direction with you guys!

Kids are so awesome... I am happy for ya bro!! Nothing beats the feeling that your kids can give ya!!!! I bet your on top of the world right now as you should be... Good job for sending the card... The lttle things are what matters the most to them for sure!!!

Right on my man. So good to hear! My kids mean the world to me. I'm glad its all working out for you.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.