someone broke in my house and stole only gear!!!..wtf!!!

Damn bro that sucks. But it is def someone you know personally. Id bet money it was that guy or he had someone do it for him. Someone needs to go to his crib and check it out. And yes never post on social media sites esp Facebook that your going out of town. Happened to my cousin in Raleigh. Posted on FB they werre going out of tow and Her house was broken into and they took her safe which had personal things from her dad that passed away. Memories she will never get back

i want to say i'm humbled by all the people that have offered to help me out... while i just don't feel right accepting anything free... i have a couple of very good deal offers from vendors and a lot of you know i design labels so i have worked out some trading out for stuff with some other vendors... EGH offered to give me free stuff but we worked out a trade... i dont think EGH minds me putting that out there.

i learned a lesson and no education is free... i'll fix what i can and move on... thanks everyone

Ask him if he has any gear for sale!! If he responds with yea or I know a guy who has some, then kill him!

jshredz said:
Krustus my man i feel for you brother. Only a very small select few that I trust fully know that I have a "small" stash of gear.
Anybody i else I supply to i tell them i need to talk to my guy to see what he can get..

I agree with tkasch. Don't say shit take the loss, move on and learn. Your a grown man with too much to lose and arguments can turn ugly quick.
Get a new stash place for your gear. Even if it's home it should never be easily accessible to anyone but you.
This guy will try this again so i would put a few vial of some bunk ass gear fill with estradiol where you use to keep your old stash. Or just plain ole soybean oil.... You get the picture.
Silent celebral assassin style. No violence needed.
jshredz
I actually bought estradiol raw for a similar purpose, lol. 😉

-Erik

Bro you might want to find a new stash spot for awhile. If that dude took that many vials he's probably not going to hold onto it for long. It's only a matter of time before he sells it to people. Then all it takes is a snitch and it could be linked back to you.

Find a new place to hide your gear incase he or others get busted.

update... he sold some to a guy i know... he sent pics... it's 100% positive now..it's mine. i had a old aventia bottle of deca that aventia sent with no label and i had wrapped blue tape around it and wrote deca on there and that bottle was in the pic.

and some scorpion labs stuff that nobody but me would have around here... scorpion doesn't sell online...

sucks...but i can't dwell on this any more ..it's too stressful thinking about revenge and shit... just glad to know 100% who it was..

i'm moving on and forgetting about it

getting some security cameras and being smarter about running my mouth around here and who i trust

a really close friend confronted him after ... he still denying... said the guy that bought it and showed me the pic must be who did it...

F.I.S.T. said:
Definitely someone you know and knows that you cycled of course.Time for an ass kickin.
F.I.S.T.
I love a good beating. Even if I'm the one getting it. Which has happened a lot I must say. I probably need to get some help. Lmao

Wow at least you know who the fr was. That's some low shit

yes i'm glad to know without a doubt.. at leasst now i would have no suspicion about anyone else and not have any second thoughts about cutting this bastard loose

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back