Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anybody ever use this? Got ahold of some 150 furazan 25 hexadrone 15 methyl clostabol 20 epistane 7.5 dmz 100 l 3 4 d hydroxyphenylalanine and 25 dhb crazy mix thats per dose! 1 dose daily best 20 min per workout sublingal. I think this ph co. is out of biz now can t find any info about it.

That’s a hell of a ph blend!!!

That’s a hell of a ph blend!!!
EmanBeen using it about 5 days 1 dose am 1 dose 20 min pwo. Taking it alongside my test/deca cruise.

i dont' understand the logic behind these blends. like i can see maybe blending two things together, preferably only one 17aa methylated. but this seems crazy to me. how do you know what's doing what? why blend 3 methylateds together? can dhb even be absorbed orally?

i dont' understand the logic behind these blends. like i can see maybe blending two things together, preferably only one 17aa methylated. but this seems crazy to me. how do you know what's doing what? why blend 3 methylateds together? can dhb even be absorbed orally?
R2D2This was common with some ph I have another one with 4 way blend. I always took it same principle as anabolic stack such as test tren mast and possible adrol kicker. This crazy ph blend seems to be a hardener and increase in pump and recovery so far. Don t intend to run it long. Also as with stacks hepatoxic compounds are kept to min. I do not know the answer to dhb question found that an oddity. Sadly I can not find much info @ all about this one other than it is a BTP creation. My time with it will be it so far so good. Taking tudca and Nac. Nice part about it zero stomach upset it goes under the tongue.

Yep back in the prime of ph days it wasn’t uncommon to find blends with even four methylated combounds like @Supernaut said it was a way to market them comparing them to a blend he stated or say a sustanon blend. Yes dosent make sense to put all them together and definitely harmful but it was all about a selling point not safety.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back