Supernaut

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Got these peps from a bro in Nasal spray form. Never used peps before taking 100mgs Hex thru out day and 30mcg Igf 1 pwo and 30 mcg post. Any input on these? I have increased recovery and much better sleep pattern than ever before. I am on test primo cruise. Seem to have more energy to power thru workout. My workouts are 2hr sessions 4 days per wk not ideal but still work physical labor 50hrs. Plan to run Hex 4 wks then break prob same with IGF don t want to mess up receptors

Interesting. I have heard and seen the nasal spray. Would love to hear more on them.

Upped the Hexarellin dosage to 150 still taking IGF 1 Lr3 on workout days only thinking maybe to start ed for IGF The spray bottles have 200 10mcg total dosage so a lot of spraying. I wait now 1hr before and after to eat after Hex. Starting to see a little leaning off not me but others have made notice so I think I am on a good trac. I do feel a difference using the IGF pwo cause I am not using any other pwo s. I am assuming with the nasal system you can dose regular and keep blood levels stable.

Went thru 2 bottles Hex and 1 IGF 1 Lr3 This combo kicked in really fast. Ran about 50 days Happy with results leaned off dropped about 5lbs. Others noticed change before I did so good sign. I switched to SR9009 protocol and to 25mg Mk677 before bed. Hoping to give pep receptors a rest. Plan to run Frag191 176 Cjc 1295 w dac mix next. May also add IGF 1 on workout days. Not sure of time frames to go from one pep to another. Figure take 4 wks off and run the sarms for a bit to avoid burn out.

sounds good, I have also seen the nasal IGF1 and wondered if it worked as good as most nasal applications (quickly).
Me personally would run from one cycle into the next but that before taking a break but that is just me 🙂.

sounds good, I have also seen the nasal IGF1 and wondered if it worked as good as most nasal applications (quickly).
Me personally would run from one cycle into the next but that before taking a break but that is just me 🙂.
ThorBrother I thought of running the Frag/CJC mix I got in the fridge but was not sure about receptors sensitivity. Also I wish I had started all this after the holidays. Not sure if the results where from the Hex or IGF or combo. The Hex I could push the dosage with no sides but the IGF seemed best @ 60mcgs. The good deal with the sprays blast em up and right to cardio or hit the weights right before going thru the gym door.

More than likely the combo with IGF1 having he greater affect, real IGF1LR3 is great and I will again look for some articles I may still have that stated most people taking 25mcg to 50 mcg but this guy said the amount you take depends on how much you can afford but we all have come across articles stating that we have more IGF1 receptors in our intestines/guts and it will grow your intestines if you take to much or over 50mcg at a time. I will see what I can dig up in my pandoras box lol.

More than likely the combo with IGF1 having he greater affect, real IGF1LR3 is great and I will again look for some articles I may still have that stated most people taking 25mcg to 50 mcg but this guy said the amount you take depends on how much you can afford but we all have come across articles stating that we have more IGF1 receptors in our intestines/guts and it will grow your intestines if you take to much or over 50mcg at a time. I will see what I can dig up in my pandoras box lol.
ThorThanks bro I got 1 more bottle to try. It seemed to def make a difference taking 3sprays before walking into gym and 3 to 4 sprays walking out. I have also seen quite a few different protocols for the numerous peps. I am just happy I got results this time. I will give it a go again shortly. Also may switch up my cruise protocol to test and deca to help shoulder out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back