Starting Dbol today. Any advice?

glock4319

Recruit
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
What's up bros. For the past 6 weeks I've been running 750mgs of sust ew and started with 325mgs Tren a, went to 525mgs (no sides), today I'm starting 700mgs for the next 6 weeks. So to round out this last 6 weeks I'm gonna throw in some Dbol. Starting at 30mgs for 3 weeks and if no sides up it to 40 the last 3 weeks. Other than liver protectant do you guys have any advice for me while running Dbol? First time running it. Thanks brothers.

its a very wet compound

So I've heard. Gonna take .5 adex eod so I'm hoping that helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yea, all orals give me bad heartburn. i used to drink heavily. maybe my liver's shot, idk.

I'm making sure to eat when I take it and hopefully the nexium will take care of that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i don't have experience with nexium. is that one of the newer heartburn meds? i think i've seen it in the rite aid.

It's not new but it used to be just available by prescription. Now you can get it at Walmart. 567edda50615751069b8578fad195039.webp

just be careful if you're taking it long-term as some of that stuff is not good to take all the time, from what i've read. good luck with the dbol! i love it, but it's kinda hard on the liver. it's great for mood and pumps. i don't find it quite as wet as everyone says, either.

some dont get it as much, if youre prone to bloat good chance you will. dbol is very wet

i'm not terribly susceptible to bloat/estro sides

Dont believe its estro

Well estro is an issue it however is known to also draw alot of water into the muscle cells itself from my recolection

I dont use dbol though

It does draw water into the muscle. From what I've read you can easily put on 20-30 pounds on a cycle but lose 10 of that when done due to water gain. This being said when stacking it with a good test base and something like tren as in my case it's possible to keep a larger portion of the muscle.

you wont gain 30 from dbol alone in most all cases and youll lose lots of it

So if you lose most of it what's the point of using it? So you look big for 6 weeks. Pointless.

So if you lose most of it what's the point of using it? So you look big for 6 weeks. Pointless.

glock4319
Most like the quick onset of muscle size increase and strength gains while waiting on oils to kick in. I prefer Anadrol, and my belief is you'll lose 95% of what you gain from don't when off.

you can keep some but youll lose alot esp if not proper pct/diet/cruise

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.