Starting Dbol today. Any advice?

So if you lose most of it what's the point of using it? So you look big for 6 weeks. Pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So if you lose most of it what's the point of using it? So you look big for 6 weeks. Pointless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glock4319
Most like the quick onset of muscle size increase and strength gains while waiting on oils to kick in. I prefer Anadrol, and my belief is you'll lose 95% of what you gain from don't when off.

dbol list most orals are a kickstart not really intended for perma gains esp by itself

definitely a kickstart/pre-workout type compound. you shouldn't really be taking any orals expecting to keep gains long-term tho.

I have only used orals whether liquid or pill twice in about 12 years. They mess my guy up and don't want to change the damage they do to the liver.

I don't see the point here with all that other gear. Plus if your estro ends up going wild, which can happen with dbol, the tren will be rendered less effective, and many guys complain of more tren sides when estro is flying higher. i think this is just not a great idea, but to each his own.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.