steak and blow job day

I

inhuman88

Just a reminder guys that march 14th is steak and blow job day. Don't want anybody missing out 🙂

Marked my calendar! Thanks! Reminding my lady tonight! 8)

I have to wait cause significant other has braces on. Don't want sloppy BJ :-\

tbonexl said:
My old lady wasn't having it. I even Googled it. She said maybe tomorrow lol
tbonexl
buy a heavier pair of pants and actually wear them. Show your damn man card lol and if she hits you Im not responsible lol

Just to clarify, do we get both at the same time? Everyone gets some meat in their mouth.

lith56bigguy said:
buy a heavier pair of pants and actually wear them. Show your damn man card lol and if she hits you Im not responsible lol
lith56bigguy
She's 8 weeks pregnant. She gave me a bj in the shower a couple days ago and almost puked. Everything changes when they're pregnant.

tbonexl said:
She's 8 weeks pregnant. She gave me a bj in the shower a couple days ago and almost puked. Everything changes when they're pregnant.
tbonexl
ahhh yes I remember those days lol just bustin ya bro

wtf I have a wife that lives to give head and she just told me Im getting homemade lasagna(cheat meal) and pussy who the fuck jinxed me

lith56bigguy said:
wtf I have a wife that lives to give head and she just told me Im getting homemade lasagna(cheat meal) and pussy who the fuck jinxed me
lith56bigguy
Ha! That sucks. My chic is usually a horny lil thing. Bj's were all the time. Not so much now. She's afraid she's going to throw up on me! Lol

My old lady was always scared to have sex while pregnant. She felt bad so compensated with bjs. I got on average 4 or 5 bjs a week and sex maybe 2 or 3 x a month...that was great!

tbonexl said:
tbonexl
you think they change while being preggo, wait to you see the beautiful change she does after the kid! LOL

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back