steak and blow job day

JM750 said:
you think they change while being preggo, wait to you see the beautiful change she does after the kid! LOL
JM750
I hear u. I've been doing some reading. The plus side is she wants me to help her get in shape after she has the kid. She says she gets horny but is tired or her stomach hurts. Pretty normal stuff for 1st trimester. I'm surprised I'm getting what I'm getting! Lol

tbonexl said:
I hear u. I've been doing some reading. The plus side is she wants me to help her get in shape after she has the kid. She says she gets horny but is tired or her stomach hurts. Pretty normal stuff for 1st trimester. I'm surprised I'm getting what I'm getting! Lol
tbonexl
Wait till the third trimester you Gota tap that as often as you can it will never be tighter than that son!

I was reading about that. She even said that she heard she'll be horny as fuck then! I can only good cuz I'm ready to explode! Lol

Woke up to a bj and now it's time for a steak :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]

My chic told me that my dick is too big and she's afraid I'll hurt the baby. She gags too much now to suck it. I was like what about a handy? She says I can handle it myself! Lol wtf...

tbonexl said:
My chic told me that my dick is too big and she's afraid I'll hurt the baby. She gags too much now to suck it. I was like what about a handy? She says I can handle it myself! Lol wtf...
tbonexl
Tell her your going to visit a prostitute then. No, that wouldn't be the manly thing to do. Very satisfying though.

Or you can tell her you have a dinner date with her sister, as you've always been fond of her. Tell her it's purely platonic.

Hanzo said:
Tell her your going to visit a prostitute then. No, that wouldn't be the manly thing to do. Very satisfying though.

Or you can tell her you have a dinner date with her sister, as you've always been fond of her. Tell her it's purely platonic.
HanzoWas thinking about jerking it all over her back while she's sleeping. Her dog sleeps in the bed with us too so that might be crossing the line. I get she feels like shit but damn, u can't just cut me off completely.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back