STRATEGIES FOR USING HGH

Ok, I've officially decided on 4 iu m-f (workout days) 2 iu sat-sun. That's realistic pricing for me at the moment and I'm thinking maybe better than 5iu m-f and taking sat and sun off? I dunno, we'll see. Oh, the m-f will be split 2 iu upon waking and 2 iu mid to late afternoon, depending on work schedule that day, and sat and sun will simply be 2 iu upon waking

ajordana said:
Ok, I've officially decided on 4 iu m-f (workout days) 2 iu sat-sun. That's realistic pricing for me at the moment and I'm thinking maybe better than 5iu m-f and taking sat and sun off? I dunno, we'll see. Oh, the m-f will be split 2 iu upon waking and 2 iu mid to late afternoon, depending on work schedule that day, and sat and sun will simply be 2 iu upon waking
ajordanaThis is fine.....I'm not a big fan of the 5on/2off method unless you split the days up. But, that's just me...

I'm currently a week in on some jigs 5ius first thing when I wake up. Can't wait for the next few months

Does anyone understand why you use HGH? If you understand why your using it then it could very well answer how you should use it..

Has anyone ever tried the blast protocol that blue outlined? Splitting your weekly dose into 3 big shots post big workouts. So if using 3iu ed, u would split 21iu into 3 shots per week after your big workouts. I want to try it and would like to hear any feedback from people that have actually done this

Vino 1 said:
Has anyone ever tried the blast protocol that blue outlined? Splitting your weekly dose into 3 big shots post big workouts. So if using 3iu ed, u would split 21iu into 3 shots per week after your big workouts. I want to try it and would like to hear any feedback from people that have actually done this
Vino 1
I know the guy that showed blue the protocol and trust me it works, but only downside to blasting high amounts of gh equates to higher risk of worst sides. And sometimes gh sides can be quite ugly and dont go away.

Swampjuice said:
I know the guy that showed blue the protocol and trust me it works, but only downside to blasting high amounts of gh equates to higher risk of worst sides. And sometimes gh sides can be quite ugly and dont go away.
Swampjuice
Hey swamp thanks. When u say sides that won't go away can u elaborate a little on it? We talking bloat and joint pain that won't go away? I'm a noob on gh trying to learn as much as I can

Vino 1 said:
Hey swamp thanks. When u say sides that won't go away can u elaborate a little on it? We talking bloat and joint pain that won't go away? I'm a noob on gh trying to learn as much as I can
Vino 1
Extremely high doses for prolonged period of time would likely cause acromegaly (enlargement of fingers, bones, organs). In practical use acromegaly would not happen even if a person took 4IU per day for 10 years straight. But blast protocols can consist of 4 or 5 weeks of high amounts of gh and ive notice "growth gut" on a few guys. Some of the unwanted sides are bloat, can make u feel super tired and carpal tunnel syndrome(pins and needle) feeling in your hands and fingers. I took 5ius/day for 4 months and i never had any bad sides other than my hands always falling asleep.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.