Suggestions on non stimulating fat loss supplments

slinsane

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Just like the title says. Looking for personal experiences on fat loss supplements that have been successful.

Really don't want ephedrine, dnp, albuterol etc.... I need a jump start on the keto diet and looking for a boost.

I know this limits the great substances to lose bodyfat but has anyone used a fat loss supplement oral or topical that has worked. I am about 20-22 percent bodyfat.

My macros seem pretty good.

You didn't mention Clen/T3..... Are those out too?

You didn't mention Clen/T3..... Are those out too?
TSizemore
When I take T3 and stop it seems to really slow my metabolism. I am no spring chicken so trying not to mess with that feedback loop as much. Clen is really rough, I can't even sleep, tachycardic, shaky. LOL

Yea, Grim likes albuterol. It's Clenbuterols cousin, but not near as symptomatic. Do you reverse dose T3? Or, just dose it straight through?

Yea, Grim likes albuterol. It's Clenbuterols cousin, but not near as symptomatic. Do you reverse dose T3? Or, just dose it straight through?
TSizemoreI have only used it once many years ago.

Could you tell me what reverse dosing is?

I have only used it once many years ago.

Could you tell me what reverse dosing is?
slinsaneWith Clen and T3, generally you gradually "ramp up" Mcg dosage from 20Mcg to whatever your high end dose would be. Then, Halfway through your cycle, you reverse that protocol and "Ramp down" your dosing gradually back to your starting dose.
Mainly, this was done to avoid a Thyroid "slam" when completing your dosing cycle, but, there have been some studies published which debunk that Thyroid shutdown. Nothing has been proven definitive yet, but, there are some valid trials completed.

sounds like no fat burners, how about something that makes fat available to be burned like L-Carnitine

Topical, you’re going to want a cream with aminophylene in it.

I’m using eviscerate supernova, it works to slim down the area, but it’s a bitch to apply.

There’s a company that has a nice looking topical, the company name is enhanced athlete, I’ll be giving them a try.

Another fantastic option if you aren’t scared to inject is adenosine (5)mono-phosphate AMP-5,
This works for overall fat loss (im inject) as well as localized fat loss where injected sub-q
If you’re lean already, the massive vasodilation is awesome as well.

Yohimbine killsmy libido and makes my balls shrivel up like they’ve been dipped into ice water.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.