Super bummed

I hate to hear stuff like this. It's happened to all of us. Keep your head up. All he did was open you up to bigger and better things.

Buck up, 9er! What happens to you is life, how you deal with happens to you is Character! 😉 And, no one can TAKE that away from you.

In 2009 I got laid off of my job of 25 years. They basically shoved it in my ass. 1 week severance pay!
Gave me my vacation time coming and sent me packing.

I was like WTF just happened??

I collected for 9 months for the 1st time in my life. Took a couple of shit jobs and then finally landed the one I have now and it is only a mile down the st from my house. I dont make as much pay, but it is still better then working for a bunch assholes!

You will find a job. Dont worry.

Dam JM thats a ruff one 25 years. Thanks for the support e I eryone now that I think about it this job was wearing me the fuck out I can get more pay with less strain no doubt. And who knows I may have saved myself from losing fingers or a hand there's been alot of bad accidents in my company its really dangerous especially cuz the crane operators dont watch out for you. Im gonna stay positive fuck that company now I get to relax and workout everyday lol

The economy is rough right now, but just keep on keepin on bro. Something will happen for you. Just don't let it get you down. Keep your head up brother.

Man that sucks, i am sorry to hear that. I wish i could get ya a job. But we are in different states lol. I hope you find something fast brother.

Bro, I know it may not seem like it now, but this may be a good thing in hiding. You seem like a good guy and putting up w racists douchebags shouldn't have to be on your job description. Hoping good things come your way bro!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.