Superdrol, what has everyone dosed it at???

lith56bigguy

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Hey you all that have ran superdrol....

What doses did you run? What was your experience? And why?

Thanks guys in advance

I used it from a past sponsor here that was gtg. I used it at 20mgs a day, bumped it up to 30 then 40 and i got nothing from it. Then i bumped it out to the trash can. Lol

tkasch30 said:
I used it from a past sponsor here that was gtg. I used it at 20mgs a day, bumped it up to 30 then 40 and i got nothing from it. Then i bumped it out to the trash can. Lol
tkasch30Yea, most will tell you...it's not what it used to be.

Yea last time I tried superdrol I wasn't impressed. I remember 30mg/day would be magical

Superdrol from strango is some unreal potent shit! Tried running 30mg a day ,but was to much and 20mg ended up being the sweet spot for it!

I have not had a chance to use Paxtons but have run SD few times durations from 2 wks to 3wks. I actually like the way it fills you out without bloat, also notice a big increase in strenght fast. The first time I took it I did 10mgs a day for two weeks, did not see big changes at this dose but did see some. Next run I did 10mgs am and 10mgs pm, this time produced very visable results and insane pumps in the gym. There was some lethargy at this dose but was managable with a increase in carbs.

The best results so far were from my last go at it I did 10 am/10 midday/ 10mg preworkout. Pumps were insane, could see body changes on day 3, was very tired but nothig some extra food and coffee could not help with. BP was elavated a few points. Drink lots of water and take 3-4 grams taurine with this and you should have a great time. Liver care is needed...

I have all the precautionary bases covered Wack. Thanks for chiming in with your experience. I greatly appreciate it.

30mg a day for me. This was old school beastdrol though. It was very potent and was great. Honestly though not much better than some of the dbol I've had lately.

30 mg is definitely plenty and the most i'd suggest taking. I personally love it but the lethargy can be too much for some. I had best results taking 10 mg in the morning and 20 mg about 45 minutes before my workout. you mentioned that you are already up to par on the precautions so i'll hold my breath on that end. but i think you'll see great results with it. strength and pumps are insane.

roachboy101 said:
30 mg is definitely plenty and the most i'd suggest taking. I personally love it but the lethargy can be too much for some. I had best results taking 10 mg in the morning and 20 mg about 45 minutes before my workout. you mentioned that you are already up to par on the precautions so i'll hold my breath on that end. but i think you'll see great results with it. strength and pumps are insane.
roachboy101
You know I have thought about trying a double dose as a preworkout but not sure if I could handle the insanely painful pumps. Also did you notice a big increase in BP using 20mgs as a preworkout?

Wacker said:
You know I have thought about trying a double dose as a preworkout but not sure if I could handle the insanely painful pumps. Also did you notice a big increase in BP using 20mgs as a preworkout?
Wacker
First day was chest day, 30 mgs throughout the day . Hit chest later last night, noticed ridiculous cross veins in my arms in several locations. Felt an increased pump but nothing substantial yet... Remember this was just the first day. So, that being said, Im willing to bet theres some moxie in this stuff. Looking forward to it.

honestly my bp and stuff was roughly the same as it was when i spaced it out throughout the day. but when i take 20 mgs before my workout i get better lifts and in turn better gains

lith56bigguy said:
First day was chest day, 30 mgs throughout the day . Hit chest later last night, noticed ridiculous cross veins in my arms in several locations. Felt an increased pump but nothing substantial yet... Remember this was just the first day. So, that being said, Im willing to bet theres some moxie in this stuff. Looking forward to it.
lith56bigguy
Keep us updated, I'll try and do the same. I just put my order in for some from Pax too

BluEyeLander said:
Keep us updated, I'll try and do the same. I just put my order in for some from Pax too
BluEyeLander
Will do bro.... My son and I pounded shoulders together tonight and he said wow dad are you getting vascular....

I've been trying 10 am, 20 pre workout. Felt amazing, but After about a week, zero appetite...literally cannot eat. I'll throw up if I try to force feed it. I think it has to do with my liver and bile enzymes. I was only on NAC and milk thistle. I completely stopped the SuperDrol yesterday, just so I can get eating again cuz it's fucking with my gains and my head not being able to. I ordered Liv 52, and Tudca for stronger liver and gall bladder support. So I will attempt again after I get those in. ... As far as dosing, do you guys feel 10/10/10 throughout the day is better than 10/20 pwo?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.