Superdrol, what has everyone dosed it at???

I hated superdrol, after a week i felt exhausted tired everyday and thats the only affect i noticed, nothing good for me

tkasch30 said:
I hated superdrol, after a week i felt exhausted tired everyday and thats the only affect i noticed, nothing good for me
tkasch30
You should try a lower dose and just pre workout

made me way too lethargic had to drop it. I guess there were some gains however the lethargy was too much for me. I am going to run var instead which really doesn't give me any issues

lith56bigguy said:
made me way too lethargic had to drop it. I guess there were some gains however the lethargy was too much for me. I am going to run var instead which really doesn't give me any issues
lith56bigguy
how'd that var work for you brother? i've yet to try var. i'm at about 25% bodyfat atm and trying to cut but thinking I may have too much bf to get results other than minor strength gains..

var seems to help me shed some water however I do not believe you will aid in cutting. IT just doesn't have the water associated with it like d-bol and anadrol. I always enjoy the strength and hardness increase but do not believe it is anything of a fat burning steroid. It will protect muscle tissue while you are dieting/ cutting etc. But all in all as itself, it is not a fat burner

morrey said:
You should try a lower dose and just pre workout
morrey
I've taken it preworkout, didn't do a thing for me except make feel tired and run down. I've got a few left, they'll be in the garbage soon. Imo worst steroid ever made...it's good for nothing

tkasch30 said:
I've taken it preworkout, didn't do a thing for me except make feel tired and run down. I've got a few left, they'll be in the garbage soon. Imo worst steroid ever made...it's good for nothing
tkasch30
send em my way!

the sides ...lethargy, BP , etc... were too much for me... won't run superdrol again.

but it blew me up size and strength wise, just not worth the sides, i'll just settle for slower working injectables with way less sides

tkasch30 said:
tkasch30Don't worry bro I'll make those superdrols feel loved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.