Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
VIP Member
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I was thinking on using superdrol 10mg only on training days and dosing pre-workout, just wanted to hear others opinions about this and if somebody has experienced with this type of use of Superdrol. I would like to hear about any results and experiences.

preworkout tbh never seen anything extra on it compared to normal dosing, its gonna be real 'watered down' imo blood wise if only done say 5 days a week.
i prefer ed even if smaller dose on some days

preworkout tbh never seen anything extra on it compared to normal dosing, its gonna be real 'watered down' imo blood wise if only done say 5 days a week.
i prefer ed even if smaller dose on some days
GRIMI have researched others using sdrol, dbol, adrol, etc., as a preworkout with most agreeing that dbol giving them the best results. Dbol, for me, gives me an ungodly amount of water retention while sdrol is super dry and cuts ya up.

Another issue is that I have used sdrol in the past and sides are a little harsh. Just wanted something that would give me that little extra....kinda like mtren....in addition to my test base about an hour prior to my strength training.

I have researched others using sdrol, dbol, adrol, etc., as a preworkout with most agreeing that dbol giving them the best results. Dbol, for me, gives me an ungodly amount of water retention while sdrol is super dry and cuts ya up.

Another issue is that I have used sdrol in the past and sides are a little harsh. Just wanted something that would give me that little extra....kinda like mtren....in addition to my test base about an hour prior to my strength training.
01dragonslayerto me dbol not even close to superdrol overall.
preworkout may be different, imo orals such as these 'preworkout' dont make much sense

I have researched others using sdrol, dbol, adrol, etc., as a preworkout with most agreeing that dbol giving them the best results. Dbol, for me, gives me an ungodly amount of water retention while sdrol is super dry and cuts ya up.

01dragonslayertry sd inject..

I used Sdrol awhile ago. It gave me super bad lethargy bro. But if you can deal with that.....I dosed mine 20mgs twice a day as a kick starter for my last cycle. That shit gives you some incredible pumps bro, almost to painful at times!!

I used Sdrol awhile ago. It gave me super bad lethargy bro. But if you can deal with that.....I dosed mine 20mgs twice a day as a kick starter for my last cycle. That shit gives you some incredible pumps bro, almost to painful at times!!
GoProThats a reason preworkout only. I have used sdrol in the past with awesome results. Just want to try and avoid the lethagy but in addition give me a little extra when strength training in addition to my test base.

I know Halo gives a kik with energy and I get lethargic when it wears off for pwo but M Sten gives good pwo results with energy. Have researched many pwos over the years all have pros and cons Inject pwo s work better to me and I get no issues that way. Last pwo s I did oral just a bit tired of pinning so much. Grim has a good point with inj superdrol may have to give it a try myself

Injectable best way to go IMO. 🙂

Sdrol always killed my appetite bud. And I can eat drol without any sides, even water retention is nothing for me, and I’ve taken up to 300mg of drol. I can eat Dbol at 150mg or higher without sides either. But sdrol always puts me down and out.

Sdrol always killed my appetite bud. And I can eat drol without any sides, even water retention is nothing for me, and I’ve taken up to 300mg of drol. I can eat Dbol at 150mg or higher without sides either. But sdrol always puts me down and out.
RocIt does me too but the oil doesn't effect it at all. Same way with drol

RocCan't do dbol....water retention on me is insane.

I know this thread is old. What type of liver protection do you guys recommend with Superdrol? Injectable L-Glutathione?

I know this thread is old. What type of liver protection do you guys recommend with Superdrol? Injectable L-Glutathione?
JinkoJink I used Snakes Sdrol/Tren a inject mix pwo Very nice stuff! I also like others use inj glut and nac milk thistle and tudca. Inject Super 1 less pass thru the liver so highly rec Snakes inj SD or SD mix. Your choice!

Jink I used Snakes Sdrol/Tren a inject mix pwo Very nice stuff! I also like others use inj glut and nac milk thistle and tudca. Inject Super 1 less pass thru the liver so highly rec Snakes inj SD or SD mix. Your choice!
SupernautI've researched that sides are much more tolerable when using the injectable.

Anytime I cycle orals it's glutathione, tudca, NAC, and Liv52.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.