Superdrol With pre-workout only method.

I know this thread is old. What type of liver protection do you guys recommend with Superdrol? Injectable L-Glutathione?

I know this thread is old. What type of liver protection do you guys recommend with Superdrol? Injectable L-Glutathione?
JinkoJink I used Snakes Sdrol/Tren a inject mix pwo Very nice stuff! I also like others use inj glut and nac milk thistle and tudca. Inject Super 1 less pass thru the liver so highly rec Snakes inj SD or SD mix. Your choice!

Jink I used Snakes Sdrol/Tren a inject mix pwo Very nice stuff! I also like others use inj glut and nac milk thistle and tudca. Inject Super 1 less pass thru the liver so highly rec Snakes inj SD or SD mix. Your choice!
SupernautI've researched that sides are much more tolerable when using the injectable.

SuperDrol pre workout might be the only way I would be able to use it! SD everyday makes me feel like death by week 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.