SuperGirls new cycle

Nice...the wife is interested in the oral Primo too, she has been on AY Var for a bit and loves it, wants to try the Primo/Var combo. Your wife is looking great bro...I would post pics of mine but this is your thread 😉. You two train together???

MuscleAddiction said:
Nice...the wife is interested in the oral Primo too, she has been on AY Var for a bit and loves it, wants to try the Primo/Var combo. Your wife is looking great bro...I would post pics of mine but this is your thread 😉. You two train together???
MuscleAddictionYea, we do. Makes life som much easier!!!

TSizemore said:
Yea, we do. Makes life som much easier!!!
TSizemore
So do we...amen to that brother. Most don't get to experience what we have...it really is a game changer, she is the best training partner I have had in 20+ years. Looking forward to further discussions bro.

TSizemore said:
I'm not gonna give any updates today...just gonna post pics and let them speak for themselves. Weight is holding at 136-137.
TSizemore
lovin it. We'll start Mrs; Liths progression this week also. As always tell her great job. I see serious roundness in the shoulders and shoulder veins on the one side

ThanksGiving Day and Supergirl woke up real Happy!! Let's see what this looks like tomorrow morning!! 😛

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks guys....she's working hard, and definitely appreciates the encouragement!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.