Syngen tne/dbol

S

syngen

Well tried the tne/dbol today...all i can say is wow!!! Where the hell have you been all my life lol. Great stuff!

syngen pharma

def gives a kick to work outs 😉

I did kinda announce it in a thread. Think its the one that grim started askin what we wanted

syngen pharma

syngen said:
I did kinda announce it in a thread. Think its the one that grim started askin what we wanted

syngen pharma
syngen
Oh you can't count that as new product announcement. Where's the big capital letters and balloons and blow-up crazy guys. Sorry, the internal marketer got the best of me.

Just bustin your balls bro. Ill check it out cause I want to try that blend.

RockShawn said:
syngen said:

syngen pharma
syngen
Oh you can't count that as new product announcement. Where's the big capital letters and balloons and blow-up crazy guys. Sorry, the internal marketer got the best of me.

WHAAAAAAT! ?? :-\

TSizemore said:
RockShawn said:
syngen said:

syngen pharma
syngen

WHAAAAAAT! ?? :-\

HAHA - you know, the canvas things with the blower attached to them that look like the top half of a guy flailing his arms about.

Oh Nevermind.

This

[attachment deleted by admin]

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.