Tattoo progress

suraonyx23 said:
Looks nice man. It's definitely got a lot of detail and will look sweet when finished! I have a full sleeve and the "ditch" was pretty painful. The elbow was fine but on my inner wrist the pain was a bitch! I literally told him to do like 5 -10 second needle work lol

Sent from my RCT6773W22B using Tapatalk
suraonyx23Really? Weird. I didn't feel a thing on my wrist, just vibrations. The elbow was probably the worst, it actually hurt a bit. I enjoy getting tattooed. I don't think the pain is bad, pretty relaxing actually. The only time it gets uncomfortable is when you've been working in one little spot for hours. My inner forearms each took forever. My left inner forearm piece took 7 hours and then a 1 hr touch up, the 7 hours there by the last couple hours the paper towels felt like sandpaper even with lube. Lol

ajordana said:
Really? Weird. I didn't feel a thing on my wrist, just vibrations. The elbow was probably the worst, it actually hurt a bit. I enjoy getting tattooed. I don't think the pain is bad, pretty relaxing actually. The only time it gets uncomfortable is when you've been working in one little spot for hours. My inner forearms each took forever. My left inner forearm piece took 7 hours and then a 1 hr touch up, the 7 hours there by the last couple hours the paper towels felt like sandpaper even with lube. Lol
ajordanaYeah me and you are opposite lol. I didn't mind the elbow at all but I dunno for some reason my wrist didn't like it lol. Your right it is kinda relaxing. Shading is a bitch sometimes cuz ur just beating the fuck out of your skin lol

suraonyx23 said:
Yeah me and you are opposite lol. I didn't mind the elbow at all but I dunno for some reason my wrist didn't like it lol. Your right it is kinda relaxing. Shading is a bitch sometimes cuz ur just beating the fuck out of your skin lol

suraonyx23Yeah especially on thin skin. Real lean areas whelp up so fast and get inflamed and then attacking pissed off skin for a couple hours can get uncomfortable haha

ajordana said:
Yeah especially on thin skin. Real lean areas whelp up so fast and get inflamed and then attacking pissed off skin for a couple hours can get uncomfortable haha
ajordanaOh yeah definitely gets a lil bitchy lol! I still put Aquafor on mine. Love that stuff

ajordana said:
Really? Weird. I didn't feel a thing on my wrist, just vibrations. The elbow was probably the worst, it actually hurt a bit. I enjoy getting tattooed. I don't think the pain is bad, pretty relaxing actually. The only time it gets uncomfortable is when you've been working in one little spot for hours. My inner forearms each took forever. My left inner forearm piece took 7 hours and then a 1 hr touch up, the 7 hours there by the last couple hours the paper towels felt like sandpaper even with lube. Lol
ajordana
Nothing relaxing about 4 hours of getting ribs tattooed...I assure you. The iron hand man hurts like a mofo. Lol

MattyIce said:
Nothing relaxing about 4 hours of getting ribs tattooed...I assure you. The iron hand man hurts like a mofo. Lol
MattyIceHaha! I don't have anything on my ribs at the moment so I can't say anything on that topic lol

back of neck worst i had, not to start but end of session it was raw

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.