Ten surprising facts you didn't know about Donald Trump and the Health Ranger:

grim date=1489195640 said:
lmao I stopped when you said all americans applaud him for his tweets

Even many of his supporters have told him to shut the hell up already
grim date=1489195640Yea,you stopped after that huh? You mean you stopped after being presented with the facts dismissing your ridiculous allegations about Trump bro.
No President has EVER kept as many promises as Trump as,nor has anyone created over 535,000 in the first 2 month's he's been in office!
I always love when I read people crying saying "HE'S NOT KEEPING HIS PROMISES" You mean like the immigration block that he initiated and was blocked? You mean like the wall that he wants to build and is taking bids from contractors but liberals are still trying to get it blocked? You mean like his cabinet that the idiot congress and senators are taking as long as they legally can to approve??
Dude,give me a break and get a grip on reality.He's scaring the hell out of you because he's proving you wrong as he is everyone else that predicted the end of the world if he were elected and we've never been doing better!

Facts that are being taken down quickly... Also in Trumps first 50 days we have a 40% decrease on illegals jumping the border...

Attachments

• 17155188_765189893645722_1147439299450224254_n.png
    17155188_765189893645722_1147439299450224254_n.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 16
Mick date=1489270846 said:
Facts that are being taken down quickly... Also in Trumps first 50 days we have a 40% decrease on illegals jumping the border...
Mick date=1489270846Exactly right brother.This is the criminal crap that was created by former admin's.LONG before President Trump even thought of running for office but things he's been speaking against since the 80's!! Now he wants to fix it all and the retards are trying to block it all!!

But he's a terrible guy because he tweets.LMFAO.

MattyIce date=1489264025 said:
126 million per day is a drop in the bucket compared to Obamas terms... much less a year. All presidents families are provided security and still are more or less, he'll Michelle Oba took I think 100 aids in entourage to Oaris to go sight seeing and shopping.. on the taxpayers dime,,, no outrage over this? Or partisan cherry picking of facts? Doesn't matter, you post indicates you're perception is dictated by opinion not down the middle. If it's govt waste your beef is with... what about the 4.3 trillion Obama indebted,,, not including what was spent.
MattyIce date=1489264025You clearly missed the point. If someone points a wrong doing by one side it should also be pointed that the other side did the same wrong thing. That is not partisan cherry picking. It's called equal time. What you did is cherry pick my statement.
126 million does matter. If thee last guy tab was 98 million over 8 years and the other guys pace is 126 million in one year is problem, big problem.
The 4.3 trillion debt isn't owned by anyone one president, it's the cumulation of every president. Dem and Rep all had a hand in that number.

I see it this way,as far as the doomsday predictors of the Trump admin,you can't say he's on pace to spend "this much" or "that much".Let's actually see what he does end up costing tax payers.He's already saving us 400k a year on his salary alone.Plus the billions hes saving us by cutting out corruption,the savings of 130-150 Billion a year that illegal immigrants cost us,the savings by ending the tpp and nafta,the billions he's saving us for Air Force 1 and the F-35 ,etc,etc,etc , will more than outshadow what he's costing us.

Now to be even more blunt,Politicians cost us money.Always have and always will.All have secret service protection,all have paid vacations etc.I couldn't care less if, for one they save us more than they cost us, and for 2,THEY EARN IT WITH THEIR ACTIONS TO HELP THE COUNTRY!!

We've spent 85 million on vacations alone for the piece of shit obama and his family and he wasn't worth shit.The problem with the country wasn't from him ALONE,but he sure as hell made them worse and spent more time making sure the criminals right's were protected and the illegal immigrants got free houses and insurance and furniture and cars and everything else that American's can't get!!! Also the Veterans affairs program has NEVER been more screwed up nor have we had as many unemployed and homeless Veterans as we do now!!

Do what's right for American's,cut our taxes,continue to bring jobs back as he's been doing,keep the piece of shit illegal immigrants out,help our Veterans,give LE back the authority they have lost under obama,give us a true healthcare system that WORKS,etc,etc,etc, and I have no problem paying for the Presidents trips or security or anything else that goes along with every other President we've had.

Jinko date=1489274873 said:
You clearly missed the point. If someone points a wrong doing by one side it should also be pointed that the other side did the same wrong thing. That is not partisan cherry picking. It's called equal time. What you did is cherry pick my statement.
126 million does matter. If thee last guy tab was 98 million over 8 years and the other guys pace is 126 million in one year is problem, big problem.
The 4.3 trillion debt isn't owned by anyone one president, it's the cumulation of every president. Dem and Rep all had a hand in that number.
Jinko date=1489274873I don't know what numbers youre using or where you're getting them from, but there is no way 98 million is a cut off point of debt for any president in recent history. And yes, Obamas debt is created by his presidency, there was a surplus of funds at several points. Obama ran up 4.3 trillion all accredited to himself. Not that it matters though... the president is expected to have travel expenses and protection...along with his family. I'd think there are more pertinent issues to worry about than that though.

MattyIce date=1489286394 said:
I don't know what numbers youre using or where you're getting them from, but there is no way 98 million is a cut off point of debt for any president in recent history. And yes, Obamas debt is created by his presidency, there was a surplus of funds at several points. Obama ran up 4.3 trillion all accredited to himself. Not that it matters though... the president is expected to have travel expenses and protection...along with his family. I'd think there are more pertinent issues to worry about than that though.
MattyIce date=1489286394WTF? 98 million on travel over 8 years for Obama is what we are talking about. Trump has spent 10 million in 26 days. That is what we are talking about. Travel expenses that's is what the conversation is about. Not national debt that ALL presidents contributed to, we are talking travel expenses.

Jinko date=1489317506 said:
WTF? 98 million on travel over 8 years for Obama is what we are talking about. Trump has spent 10 million in 26 days. That is what we are talking about. Travel expenses that's is what the conversation is about. Not national debt that ALL presidents contributed to, we are talking travel expenses.
Jinko date=1489317506I think he said 98 million in vacation expenses... I feel certain Obamas "travel" expenses were far greater than up to and including the vacation expenses.

I see what you're saying now. If that is accurate, then I agree totally. Fwiw, Trumps as full of shit as every other politician.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest threads

Back