Test n00b - advice appreciated ----->

Got it - so when you say "week 1" you're referring to week 1 of PCT.

Thanks guys - really appreciate all the info!

Test only is fine for a 1st cycle @500, should make solid gains. Take aromosin during cycle if you feel your nips get itchy or sore...again, the least amt to get a response is best. Start with 12.5mg, if no better in 12-24 hrs, take another 12.5mgs. As for pct, you can do nolva and aromosin, but don't take AI ed... q 3 days at a low dose is best.

you might want to consider switching the ratios for carbs and fats when you are on a testosterone blast. that's what i do, that's what a lot of people advocate for, YMMV.

Re: Test n00b - advice appreciated ----->

500mg of Test is enough for first cycle. If you want to add some oral. Anavar or dbol for 4 to 6 weeks will be good as per your need.
What is most important to keep your e2 in control where aromasin and adex works best.
Rest eat right, train hard and sleep like a lion...

Sent from my 2014818 using Tapatalk

kingofclowns date=1487363296 said:
you might want to consider switching the ratios for carbs and fats when you are on a testosterone blast. that's what i do, that's what a lot of people advocate for, YMMV.
kingofclowns date=1487363296Can you give an example? My belief is carbs are good... in fact essential for muscle growth. As are fats and proteins... it's just getting the "good" macros is key. I try to get 160-180g's carbs while cutting bf, a lot of people will say that is crazy.

Talk me through pins. I have a nurse friend who's going to give me a demo, but I need to get some pins.

So i need about a 25g/1 inch needle and 1cc syringe - does that sound about right?

I personally use 25g 1inch for shoulders and quads and 23g 1 1/2inch for glutes. 3cc syringe is usually the standard used

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I buy 1.5" 23g 3cc to draw and switch out to a 25g 1" for every inject

Alright guys... Im in the final 10 days of my cycle. Everything has gone really well... only had one small episode sore nipples but corrected my dosage and was good to go within 48 hours. Very satisfied with my gains and current state of health - I FEEL GREAT.

Now im at a cross road and need some feedback. Im torn between completely coming off and starting a new cycle in August, or cruising until October and coming off until January 2018. Pros and cons?

Also - If i come off and start PCT in in 10 days - what should I expect to experience during my 30 days of PCT?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.