Test prop pain and flu

I've pinned prop and tpp in mostly quads for months daily with no flu or lumps.. I have a few 20ml bottles of prop if you want one I'll work with you on it.. Let me know

I still have a slight fever and a red spot on the injection site. I just got 21.....300 mg of clindamycin from a doctor. Should I take the recommended dosage for 7 days or take them here and there if something comes up?

IMO you should switch to ED pinning with smaller needles and more injection sites.

the redness and fever wigs me out though you might just have bad gear

It came through a recommended vendor on this site. I think it's something I did wrong

It came through a recommended vendor on this site. I think it's something I did wrong
Tyson13i somehow missed that in the first post. i rly would do smaller needles, ED pinning, and more injection sites. you can use 27 gauge half inch unless you are a fat fuck you might need longer. i inject in delts, pecs, vg, dg, couple places on quads. get your pin ready the night before and inject it first thing in the morning so you don't have to worry about the ED pinning shit, you just get it out of the way immediately.

also make sure you're swabbing the site and the top of the vial with alcohol pads, assuming you already know that.

Only thing that gives me welts is EO.. although I would doubt anyone would put it in standard dose prop.

sounds like DYEL. their gear is top notch however I have the same reactions you do to the soybean oil. It gets better over time it wont ever completely go away. However I have never gotten a fever.

Cool....I can't stick my right quad for health reasons. Does anyone have a good EOD rotation?

Cool....I can't stick my right quad for health reasons. Does anyone have a good EOD rotation?
Tyson13Glutes, quad, delts, and repeat, I have NEVER had any trouble or anything like you are experiencing. Hope you get to feeling better and maybe look elsewhere if this stuff keeps making you feel like shit, it isn't worth it.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Shoulder went slot better than glutes. I still have a fever but got on antibiotics. The one that got infected in my ass was a shitty injection on my end, the shot didn't go well. Could that cause the infection?

I wouldn't go taking antibiotics, just because you have slight fever does not mean you have infection. Just because you have a reaction does not mean it's an infection.

A fever almost always means an infection of some sort somewhere in the body. When there's an infection, the Hypothalmus raises your body temp to do battle against the infection. The exceptions to raised body temp (low grade fever) causes Strenuous Exercise or exertion, or heat exhaustion.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.