GOAT FUCKER
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
So have seen dudes with thinning hair and although it doesn’t run in my family, i have read that it doesn’t mean that it won’t happen to me.
I was even told recently that it looks like MY hair is thinning , GREAT , wtf.
Well Finasteride and Dutasteride are 2 of the drugs I have been reading on, with Dutasteride showing more promise at stopping and regrowing hair.
Have also read of Prostate issues , gyro issues, but as far as side effects , it’s on the rare side and will eventually subside when the drugs are stopped.
Anyone have more actual experience with either, and what is the consensus between the 2 drugs.
Shit man, I’m ordering some , I don’t want to be my dad !!

I don't have the gene but after 25 years of use I have some thinning in the 'spot' at 52 I am currently using Rogaine and have been for the past few months. My hair lady said she has seen results but it can take up to a year. Would love to hear from others on this as well.

I was also told Minoxidil, but in a combo with Dutasteride. Not sure if that would be overkill.
Who do you go to , your health care provider for such things ??

How old are you brotha?.....married?

I love these hair threads, you take gear, you gonna loose it, you play with fire, your gonna get burned. Those hair drugs will cause more harm than good, the body gets used to them and it starts falling out again, and they hinder gains while on.

I love these hair threads, you take gear, you gonna loose it, you play with fire, your gonna get burned. Those hair drugs will cause more harm than good, the body gets used to them and it starts falling out again, and they hinder gains while on.
Roc@Roc I’ve been doing some reading and most articles claim that gains are not lost, while on some of these meds, but it does depend on the person, so you may be correct.
But you know what, why not try it? We experiment with gear, so why not experiment with some of these drugs and see if they help. All else, I can always stop them?!?

Another question is , I I use Finasteride, can I , or does it even make sense to continue using anabolics ???

Another question is , I I use Finasteride, can I , or does it even make sense to continue using anabolics ???
TorresThat’s the tough part, Dht shrinks the hair follicle causing the hair to thin, dht comes from test, I know people who got hair surgery and still lost it. Once someone finds the cure, instant billionaire!!

So its been alomost 2 months of taking Finasteride at 1mg per day and I have bumpped it recently to 3.5mg per day, I have also been using Minoxidle 2X per day, and I know it is too soon for anything, but does anyone know when the shedding of the hair will either stop or slow down? I was told it may go on for 2 months or longer. And There is an overseas Pharmacy that has the Minoxidle at like 15% instead of the 5% you find sparingly here. Not sure if I should try and get some of that.
Any answers to my questions???

So its been alomost 2 months of taking Finasteride at 1mg per day and I have bumpped it recently to 3.5mg per day, I have also been using Minoxidle 2X per day, and I know it is too soon for anything, but does anyone know when the shedding of the hair will either stop or slow down? I was told it may go on for 2 months or longer. And There is an overseas Pharmacy that has the Minoxidle at like 15% instead of the 5% you find sparingly here. Not sure if I should try and get some of that.
Any answers to my questions???
TorresI did the shed thing about 2 months, The only time you can see thinning is when my hair is wet. Going to get my hair done next week and ask my lady if she has noticed improvement since the last cut, I believe there has been, but want a 3rd party expert opinion.

isnt that a huge dose of fin for hairloss?

Well @GRIM I was told by my Dr. that it can be 1mg or even up to 5mg , depending.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.