Thinning Hair !!

it can be but for hair thats a huge dose
Hair 1mg i believe is tops

will fin eat up those gains?

I was told for some yes and some No. As of now I'm in good shape so , Full Speed Ahead.

So update, I had my hair done today and my hairdresser saw new growth, she even pointed it out to my wife. I have been using Minoxidle 5% for about 6 months.

Does anyone prefer the foam Minoxidil over the liquid solution?
I have both and I started with the foam, but i am using the liquid now since the foam is finished.
I mean the only difference as of now is that the foam is more expensive.

I have both and I started with the foam, but i am using the liquid now since the foam is finished.
Torresfoam easier to apply imo

TorresI have only used the foam, I can't imagine their would be a huge difference.

So does finasteride or dutasteride improve the hair currently on your head or just the new stuff that grows after you start taking it?

It may do both. Improve the hair you already have , plus give you better growing hair. But I mean the combination of that with Minoxidl and it should be even better.

Men in my family were tall with skinny arms big belly's a beer and a full mullet lmao .
But after my many years of telling myself I won't ever have a issue come to find a slight loss in the front... nothing major accept when me and the wife get to clowning.
I will make fun of her over sized boobs and ass .
She will always say ever hair lost on your head yields a new forest on my back lmao never a doll moment over here

Fuck shaving the head and fuck wearing hats, I wanna keep my hair and my gains.
Its true, you never really notice it until someone brings it up !!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.