Thought this was cool

People will go right back to there old me me me ways.

Yep, we'll be right back to overconsuming and forget all about this little experiment. It's already happening.

I used to have a little blond dear head chihuahua, he was my best buddy. Nice.

People are different now days, they don't have the passion to care about each other like they once did unfortunately.

We've really lost our sense of community. I think technology has a lot to do with it. everyone's on social media and yet we're more isolated from each other than we've ever been. Hopefully the pendulum starts to swing back the other way at some point.

Yes times have changed for the worst people are not as friendly. Respect and common courtesy is almost non-existent in most. But I am very old school being 62 years old back in the day we were brought up differently mom didn't take no shit regardless how many of us that were in the house five to be exact but it paid off. I try to treat everyone with respect and courtesy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.