Go Pro or Go Home
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Shout Master
Mutated
EG Cash
So,
I Finally got results back from the VA doc on my test levels and they were 187. So i am pretty sure she is going to put me on TRT. I was suppose to have started a long time ago but they wanted more test first, they had me on andro gel and it didnt do crap, so i am thing they will give me injections.
I also got put on accutane and a good body wash for acne. But while i was there the dermotologist was worried about all my sun spots. I use to work of a farn=m and do construction so i got alot of sun all the time. He had a skin scrape done and processed. And its official, i HAVE skin cancer 🙁
Just one thing after another.

Sorry to hear that GoPro,.....Rock is going thru the same thing..... :-X

Damn Bro, I just found out I have it too. It isn't fun hearing those words i know. Did they tell you what kind and what treatment they will do?

My wife also has it... No more tanning for her spray ran only its a bummer cause out new house has a pool and we love the river and lake sorry to hear that bro

Vicious 13 said:
My wife also has it... No more tanning for her spray ran only its a bummer cause out new house has a pool and we love the river and lake sorry to hear that bro
Vicious 13
I'm gonna ask my Dr about mt2. I think they clinically call it epitan or something. From what I understand, It is supposed to help protect you from skin damage while also giving you a dark look. I've used it before and liked the results. In fact I used it before a long weekend at the waterpark and never burned once.

RockShawn said:
Damn Bro, I just found out I have it too. It isn't fun hearing those words i know. Did they tell you what kind and what treatment they will do?
RockShawn
No, the doctor didnt say yet. He just said skin sample came back positive. He said he would rather discuss the details in person than over the phone and i agreed to that. Just sucks, i have so many health problems and i am so young. My back, shoulder, hearing, PTSD, and now skin cancer.
I wont yet any of it let me down though. I got a long life ahead of me and cant let the little shit get to me. I dont really know anything about skin cancer and dont wanna be one of those people who jump online and self diagnose and read up. Rather just listen to the doc. I will keep ya updated.

That sucks. Sry to hear. Stay positive. they have great treatments today.

stonetag said:
Are there any other variables to skin cancer, or just flat out exposure to the sun?
stonetagThat's a good question. My mom is having the exact same stuff removed from her in different spots that wouldn't normally get a lot of sun much less burn. Her whole family had been prone to it. I figured mine was sun exposure on my bald head. I've been thinning really bad for 13-14 years but never think about it when I'm out in the sun without a hat.

I haven't seen u on here in awhile. Sorry to hear about your news. Keep your head up everything will work out for u..

49ER said:
Dam GP and Rock sorry to hear that you guys will be good.
49ER
Thanks bro.
I believe i will be fine. Hopefully. I dont know how spiritual people on here are but i got a BIG God that can do BIG things, so i know i will pull through. And if i dont for some crazy reason then he had other plans for me lol. Either way i am good!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.