Traditional tie or bow tie??

Fuck it HG , just leave the top 2 buttons undone , GANGSTA !!! Or u can go the hillbilly look and wear overalls, and no shoes , fuck it !!!

Torres said:
Fuck it HG , just leave the top 2 buttons undone , GANGSTA !!! Or u can go the hillbilly look and wear overalls, and no shoes , fuck it !!!
Torres
OK MOTHER FUCKER WATCH OUT, YOUR CALLING ME A HILLBILLY
I DID GET MARRIED IN OVERALLS BY A BARBER IN THE BARBER SHOP, THAN SIT DOWN AND GOT A HAIRCUT AFTERWARDS
AND SHE WAS IN HE DAISY DUKES SHORTS (TRUE STORY)
JUST CALL ME CHEAP ASS

WE LEFT THERE AND WENT 4 LEGGED DEER HUNTING FOR HONEYMOON

AND ABOUT THE TIE, AS SOON AS YOU SAY( I DO, YOU'LL HAVE A TIE ON YOU NECK, THAT BIG MAMA CONTROLS)
GOOD LUCK TO THE BOTH OF YOU AND HOPE THE TWO OF YOU HAVE A GREAT LIFE TOGETHER.

I think the traditional bow tow would kick ass!!! And I hope and pray the absolute best for the both of you!!!! Blessings my friend!!!

GoPro said:
I think the traditional bow tow would kick ass!!! And I hope and pray the absolute best for the both of you!!!! Blessings my friend!!!
GoProThanks everyone for their input and well wishes!

depends...My wedding was kinda modern classy so we went with bow ties.

Depends on setting IMO

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.