Trap shots

I have shot 3ccs in each trap several times without too much of a problem, just alittle discomfort turning my head and shrugging as if to say I dont know.

not flexible enough to pin my own traps, so I have my wife do it (she is an RN).... but, I do it rarely cuz somehow we keep hitting nerves... right now it's quads, delts, and glutes...

Ventrogluteal , try this one...love it now as it was my first time to pin it . I must have hit a nerve when I pinned traps the other day.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

APACHE SOLDIER said:
Ventrogluteal , try this one...love it now as it was my first time to pin it . I must have hit a nerve when I pinned traps the other day.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2
APACHE SOLDIER
This is a good spot to hit, I hit them regularly, I actually just hit the right yesterday and the left day before. There are a bunch of nerves in the trap and I hit one almost everytime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.