Traveling with gear

puff88

Jacked
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I've always wondered how the pros do all their international travel for shows and competitions with all of their gear. There is no way that the top dudes a week out from a show are traveling away for days or more without a nice supply of product. How do they/you all handle traveling when on cycle? The question can be asked for domestic air travel as well as international. Not so much concerned about drugs in pill form, more so asking about vials and syringes.

Sure some of us have scripts for certain things. But not everyone and not everything. In the case of a top pro for a competition or show, we all know there are drugs in their suitcase not coming from a dr. Script.

My guess is they mail it where they are going. Get a buddy in the area to receive it or set about a mailbox to get it.
Personally I’m not traveling with gear. Not worth it. If you have a script who cares. If not I’ll pass.

My thoughts..! If say for just a week, like the week vacation I'll be taking soon.
Domestic of course..! Couple ideas.
Mine, { not sure what the Pros do }
But , I agree tabs/caps probably no big deal in an aspirin bottle, or what ever other means you feel safe with carry on.
Oil, or suspension :
1. Ampoules , or in 1, or two 10 ml bottles
Depending on how much your cycle would actually call for. Maybe mixed in the appropriate proportion, say 2 ml 500 mg Deca , 3 or 4 ml of your Test.
1 10 ml bottle. [[ Without the aluminum seal, just a septum/ stopper , held on with a small nylon tie-wrap, then into a zip bag or 2 , stuffed into your socks, - >> into a shoe ]] Inside your checked bag. It will not raise an metal redflag I wouldn't think, or on your person / carry on , id think it would be fine , nit going to scan the the metal detector, maybe checked bag is better, doubt they'll go thru all your packed shit, unless if course you also have a large metal item in it.X-ray, id think it would just resemble travel sized shampoo, or whatnot. Other typical hygiene items.

***Interested in feedback in this myself.

MotorCity

As far as pills and tabs go. I've always traveled with large travel pill cases filled with all sorts of vitamins and supplements. So I'd imagine having a daily dose of some form or pill or tab mixed in would go undetected, as I've never had a security agent go through it. And its always in my carry on as I almost never check a bag.

Sanitized hygiene items, thoroughly cleaned travel sized shampoo bottles, etc. Throw them in your hygiene bag. Pins etc in separate area. Buy them onsite if you know you can. Bring bactrim, augmentin, doxy, etc if available just in case. Heat before use if possible. Use hygienic injection methods. If it's something that's going to crash, find a nondescript glass container of some sort or you're screwed reheating it.

I know this isn't optimal but if you want to try to go into certain countries with glass vials of Tren, mast etc., good luck. Shit gets real very quick when you've got a guy making in a year what you make in a week locking you up. You can buy your way out of all sorts of shit, especially in SE Asia - narcotics / steroids isn't one of them.

I am with Jinko on this one, my freedom is to valuable to me so I would just load up on long esters and go or mail it and pick it up when I get there.

If you want to take the risk there are many security items out there like shaving cream cans with hollow bottom halves, screw on bottom etc and not sure if they look for things like that at the airport.....they will put out shaving cream if tested but again I have never tried any of them so I am not saying do it just giving suggestions on what I have seen. Hell there are coke cans the same way you can mix in with a six or twelve pack of coke but don't refrigerate LOL, just keep in pantry or kitchen ......

Wait until you find a proven method before you attempt, it is just not worth it.

I am with Jinko on this one, my freedom is to valuable to me so I would just load up on long esters and go or mail it and pick it up when I get there.

If you want to take the risk there are many security items out there like shaving cream cans with hollow bottom halves, screw on bottom etc and not sure if they look for things like that at the airport.....they will put out shaving cream if tested but again I have never tried any of them so I am not saying do it just giving suggestions on what I have seen. Hell there are coke cans the same way you can mix in with a six or twelve pack of coke but don't refrigerate LOL, just keep in pantry or kitchen ......

Wait until you find a proven method before you attempt, it is just not worth it.
ThorIf we know about the shaving cream cans trust me they do too. If they find that trust me your life will turned upside down. If you’re sneaking gear that way what else are you hiding.

Like Thor said my freedom is way too important to risk bringing a few vials. For what? Cause I’ll miss a shot or two? Get busted smuggling shit on plane see how your life goes.

Last edited:
If we know about the shaving cream cans trust me they do too. If they find that trust me your life will turned upside down. If you’re sneaking gear that way what else are you hiding.

Like Thor said my freedom is way too important to risk bringing a few vials. For what? Cause I’ll miss a shot or two? Get busted smuggling shit on plane see how your life goes.
JinkoYes sir I figured they would check since items like that are all to common now days, maybe use the coke can in the house 🙂 but the shaving cream can is all to common of an item and I am sure LE goes over all these hiding places in a class.

They will make life a living hell, I was a corrections officer in a pod with some hard core gangs, rapist, murderers etc...... it is not a joke, the gangs run things. Put it this way, they have everything they need on the inside, hidden cell phones weed etc. One funny thing I found out over time and not many people really know that the prison itself has runners and profits off of inmates, I only found this out putting a 6'5 260 lb inmate on his ass. I was dating a girl that worked in the office with the warden and her whole family was friends with him, I was made a scape-goat to keep him from getting locked up for 3 yrs solitaire for touching an officer I believe it was. My girlfriend told me I hit the wrong inmate and that he was a runner for the prison system (true story).....Freedom is priceless....

Yes sir I figured they would check since items like that are all to common now days, maybe use the coke can in the house 🙂 but the shaving cream can is all to common of an item and I am sure LE goes over all these hiding places in a class.

They will make life a living hell, I was a corrections officer in a pod with some hard core gangs, rapist, murderers etc...... it is not a joke, the gangs run things. Put it this way, they have everything they need on the inside, hidden cell phones weed etc. One funny thing I found out over time and not many people really know that the prison itself has runners and profits off of inmates, I only found this out putting a 6'5 260 lb inmate on his ass. I was dating a girl that worked in the office with the warden and her whole family was friends with him, I was made a scape-goat to keep him from getting locked up for 3 yrs solitaire for touching an officer I believe it was. My girlfriend told me I hit the wrong inmate and that he was a runner for the prison system (true story).....Freedom is priceless....
ThorI'll be sure "Not" to Rub you the wrong way..! Lol..! Gotta love that story.. Damn..! That's a Big Boy to be taking Down

I'll be sure "Not" to Rub you the wrong way..! Lol..! Gotta love that story.. Damn..! That's a Big Boy to be taking Down
MotorCityMuscleMachineYea brother my elbow ached for a few days from having to extend it out since I am only around 5'5 and 230lbs. I actually boxed golden gloves when I was in high school so throwing a punch kind of became second nature, just check my military record....LOL

a couple to the jaw as he was going down and then drove his nuts deep inside of him, they said he was crying and holding his jewels when they took him to the infirmary, just glad I could help him out, lol.

Going for competiton overseas there are many tricks but most of the top guys have it sent to them and ready by the time they get there. It is shipped to them by priority mail/express mail all depends (not talking about usps here).. to a specified addy at the location they travel to. It is not shipped by bunch of kidos such as what you see on various boards,,it is shipped by major suppliers with top notch names in the business, major suppliers in europe/east europe and asia. It is shipped from within the specified location many times or from near by country/state.

Some places everything is legal...some not...so everything works according to that...but most of us know the guys for long time and we are top notch clients which mean the amount we spend on hormones is enough for them to buy house with.

View previous replies…
Going for competiton overseas there are many tricks but most of the top guys have it sent to them and ready by the time they get there. It is shipped to them by priority mail/express mail all depends (not talking about usps here).. to a specified addy at the location they travel to. It is not shipped by bunch of kidos such as what you see on various boards,,it is shipped by major suppliers with top notch names in the business, major suppliers in europe/east europe and asia. It is shipped from within the specified location many times or from near by country/state.

Some places everything is legal...some not...so everything works according to that...but most of us know the guys for long time and we are top notch clients which mean the amount we spend on hormones is enough for them to buy house with.
01dragonslayerThey have connections that most don't.

They have connections that most don't.
ThorThis whole industry just fascinates me. I find it so interesting how it all works and how one begins to know who, or how, to develop those types of relationships and connections. One of my big hesitations with starting any type of aas use was the worry of what if I start and then somewhere down the road am no longer able to source the drugs I need or want. Want if the boards go away, what if the quality sources dry up, what if I become dependent on the drug use in order to maintain my build or my athletic performance and then am left not being able to get access to it any longer. So I have always been so curious how one can make the decision to become a professional bodybuilder and be absolutely 100% sure that you will ALWAYS be able to have access to everything you need to be successful. If their access to drugs went away,, so does their career. So howcome i worry about always having a source and they can be so certain that they always will? Because let's be real, for me or you not having access to 1 or 2 compounds is no big deal. But we know those guys require excessive amounts of everything in order to stay the size or shape they are. So without sounding odd, its just always fascinated me how that component of this world works. For me, all I know is sourcing some goods from a UGL on a board like this. But for them, I'm sure it looks totally different. In the past I've had guys tell me that the pros are on boards like these or that some of the top sources we know on here also have extensive client lists that consist of pro bodybuilders and athletes. But I feel that their success and livelihood in their field is too important to rely just on a source board like the average Joe. Is it that once you get so far in the sport, you get introduced to a whole different world of people buying and producing drugs explicitly for the top elite? Like the WWE or something as example, make it so far as a wrestler and then you get introduced to the in house chemist who buys the raws and brews for the athletes? Some also say that the pros primarily brew their own goods, as to not have to rely in online sources, etc. Home brewing has always been intriguing to me but i just know nothing about it and am too scared to buy raw powder overseas. i guess that works just like buying the finished product on a board, with time and reviews you come to know what manufacturer has quality product and a good shipping system as to stay under the radar. Just fascinates me, the inner working of the underground. Part of me feels like yeah ok everyone is using different boards like these and some of the same well reputed sources. But the other part knows there must be something bigger, that someone like me will never experience. As mentioned above, my #1 fear was that I start and then one day can no longer find a place to get my drugs from. After I already crossed over and changed my lifestyle, not being able to continue was always fear #1. Because if the boards all got shut down or some new internet regulation came out, I wouldn't know where to go. Some of you on here, or some of the admins and mods across the boards seem to know some of the UGLs personally, which is great since you would still have a line of connection even without the internet. But that is not my case. Some may be familiar with the dark web or dark net, but I never took the time to learn that component of things. Sorry for my novel here, but yeah, I just always get intrigued about what consists in the true underground world of this sport and industry that I will never have the opportunity to know. Its just cool, thats all lol

01dragonslayerShit if it’s legal in country you’re traveling to why even bring it? Make your life easy and pick it up when you arrive.

01dragonslayer@01dragonslayer This is exactly right. I don't deal with these items but we can move $90k luxury items to US and get customs clearance before arrival - just shuttled through, 3-5 days tops across the world. But if I tried to move a kilo of powder the same way it would be game over. You either have connections or you play the game of chance. Either way you're going to lose money or product once in a while.

01 - by major suppliers, you refering to well reputed UGLs like we have around on some boards that have been doing business with said client for a period of time?

01 - by major suppliers, you refering to well reputed UGLs like we have around on some boards that have been doing business with said client for a period of time?
puff88Maaaaaybe?......I can't say for sure but its always possible. One that have a very solid reputation and stature.

I'm not talking about traveling anywhere with anything real exotic. Maybe just traveling around with UG test, or even pharma test but a dated or expired script.

I bring my gear whenever I leave state. Put it up in a zip lock bag in the shifter area. I got a script, but not for 10ml vials or bigger.
And I never do anything bad enough to get my vehicle search hardcore. I don't do anything more than speeding.
Or I refill my script vials just fill em fuller that what they are suppose to hold just.

I bring my gear whenever I leave state. Put it up in a zip lock bag in the shifter area. I got a script, but not for 10ml vials or bigger.
And I never do anything bad enough to get my vehicle search hardcore. I don't do anything more than speeding.
Or I refill my script vials just fill em fuller that what they are suppose to hold just.
GoPro@GoPro I see those stories about people busted for speeding and having newsworthy amounts of narcotics stashed in the car. If someone tried to make my bail I'd be like, 'nah, I'm good'. End up losing your life that way.

I have a friend whose uncle was friends with one of our Presidents. Way, way up the food chain. He ran drugs for him down in MIA. He was tired one day and took a nap at a stash house and the house ended up burning down. Him and the dog barely made it out through the smoke (it was fucking locked up tight obviously to protect the contents - doors and windows welded shut etc.). He his out for two weeks before they could find him - turned out it was an unrelated electrical problem, not a fell asleep with a cigarette problem so all was well.

Thought about that. Keeping my script vial on hand once empty and refill with whatever it is I am using at the time of travel. Just questioned how well a pinned up rubber top would hold up and how sterile it would be transferring anything new into it.

Thought about that. Keeping my script vial on hand once empty and refill with whatever it is I am using at the time of travel. Just questioned how well a pinned up rubber top would hold up and how sterile it would be transferring anything new into it.
puff88As long as you clean the top of both stoppers well with rubbing alcohol and make sure your pins never touch anything but the stoppers then it still sterile.
And its not like your use the same vial for every trip either. You get new ones every month or couple of months too.
And I use a 27 gauge needle to draw my stuff and transfer it to my old script bottles and its such a small needle you can pin those stoppers a ton before their done. Especially with the knew stoppers that are softer and don't go hard or cracked like the stoppers alot of sponsors use to use back in the day. Just use one needle to vent when filling your vial or draw the same cc's of air out as gear your going to put in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.